Recent content by LT Jackson

1. L

How do you feel about the constant delays and disappointments from Re-Logic?

I'm in agreement with a few of the people here, they made an amazing game that's only grown bigger since its release with free content and it has absolutely zero microtransactions. So anyone who has disappointments perhaps needs to stop and appreciate a company that takes its time and makes a...
  2. L

Weapons & Equip Golden Fishing Line - a permanent bait solution

I have literally thousands of fireflies and worms... This wouldn't serve much purpose to me personally. I also think it would make fishing simply too easy.
  3. L

Beehives

Just one in each, I've actually never found more than one in a beehive, and the hives themselves have been consistently much smaller than the one from my main (and basically only) world before porting from the 360.
  4. L

Beehives

I like building stuff mostly so I create worlds to farm them for limited resources (goddamn sun plate) And hives are one of the block types I farm for. Also make that 6 hives... I'm kinda staggered at how many there are, especially for a small world, even if they are small.
  5. L

Beehives

So, I'm playing in a small world I created mostly to destroy for materials and so far I've stumbled across a whopping 5 hives in the jungle. What's the most hives you guys ha e seen in your jungle?
  6. L

Xbox One Problems With UI

See I've had this issue as well, I've just suffered up until this point as I have no remote. But if the issue was with the TV as opposed to the game, wouldn't it have similar issues across most games? I'm not really sure how the firmware on a TV interacts with input devices. Also thank you...
  7. L

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

The version info and OS will be in console information in the settings menu. On another note: yaaaay my character looks like a head on the map, not a random white tile!
  8. L

Xbox One Half of world gone

Yeah i think so, a few games i downloaded werent installing correctly.
  9. L

It was a full format that I preformed on the system so everything on local storage was wiped, and it was "synching with Terraria" when I first reloaded the game afterwards so i figured it was something like that.
  10. L

I havent had the issue with data corruption but i have had the same issue with importing legacy worlds, is it crimson or corruption? I gave up and have yet to test it since the new patch but i seemed to have no problem importing corruption worlds, but crimson worlds would not appear on my list...
  11. L

Xbox One Post-patch Cursor Jumping with Reach items

Can confirm this isnt an isolated case, i havent done much serious building in terraria yet but on the few occasions that I've used the architects gizmo pack. For block placement i have noticed a similar glitch.
  12. L

PS4 Post patch - Auto swing items stops swinging randomly

This happens to me on xbox one with the archalis (i use it as a torch when i go spelunking) and most meelee weapons with autoswing. I haven't had the issue with repeaters as yet but it has happened with the clockwork assault rifle. Also is there a 1 minute cutoff for items? I never experienced...
  13. L

Xbox One Minimap character icon glitch

It wasn't it seems.
  14. L

Hello

So im newer here, though ive already made a couple of posts one of which has been very well recieved it seems... Ive been playing terraria for about 4 months and I'm already wanting a computer with enough power to play games on. That said i am enjoying terraria on xbox, despite its limitations...
  15. L

Weapons & Equip Tweak to the clentaminator

This has been brought up in a few threads ive seen so far and i think its a fairly valid point. Theres no easy way to recover mud after its been converted to dirt by the spread of corruption or crimson. I think tweaking the functionality of the clentaminator to have a dark green solution...
Back
Top Bottom