Recent content by LThanatos513

1. LThanatos513

Same haha

Same haha
  2. LThanatos513

Sadly, I can relate. How bout this: try relaxing and find things that would possibly bring back...

Sadly, I can relate. How bout this: try relaxing and find things that would possibly bring back your motivation. (Ex: going for a walk, reading books, anything that usually interests you)
  3. LThanatos513

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

Meta Knight_but_Terreria Took me a whole song
  4. LThanatos513

Ask A Stupid Question...

Because you love hooks...? Why did I answer that?
  5. LThanatos513

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but now you're extremely depressed (I'm sorry ) I wish I was more talented
  6. LThanatos513

There's a reason why you are who you are. It doesn't matter if you're big or small, extroverted...

There's a reason why you are who you are. It doesn't matter if you're big or small, extroverted or introverted, black or white, etc. What matters is doing your best and being you. We have different roles in life. Nobody's the same no matter how huge the population is and that makes every single...
  7. LThanatos513

"Rainbows were a gift from God, but the pot of gold sure wasn't," ~Someone I know (but just...

"Rainbows were a gift from God, but the pot of gold sure wasn't," ~Someone I know (but just decided to post it now)
  8. LThanatos513

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, but it's broken I wish for 3 more wishes
Back
Top Bottom