Recent content by Lucky

1. Lucky

Slimy Skelly Smasher

It's actually a lot easier if you prepare for it properly. Every time I have killed the dungeon guardian it has not spawned again until the day after I killed it, gives me plenty of time to go raiding.
  2. Lucky

Slimy Skelly Smasher

"You do realize that you require a handgun which is obtained from the dungeon which is gated by skeletron to make a phoenix blaster, right?" Of course, but that is not a problem if you kill the dungeon guardian.
  3. Lucky

Do lots and lots of fishing - Buff potions, the best healing potions and the extra money you can...

Do lots and lots of fishing - Buff potions, the best healing potions and the extra money you can get will help you out a lot.
  4. Lucky

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

If you are going to try fighting bosses in water, why not use the Shrimpy Truffle mount? While in water it gives you a 15% damage boost and clocks 82 mph maximum speed.
  5. Lucky

Slimy Skelly Smasher

Well you see for me there is no point rushing, if you rush your play through you are going to end up getting bored of the game once you have taken down the moon lord and may as well just quit then. Taking it slow and enjoying everything the game has to offer is not boring at all to me, it's...
  6. Lucky

Slimy Skelly Smasher

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that people shouldn't complain about something just because it's difficult.
  7. Lucky

Slimy Skelly Smasher

The main thing I don't understand is why people say the Minishark and any ammo is expensive, it really isn't. There are loads of simple ways to make easy money and fishing can really make you rich quickly, by the time I actually got round to fighting Skeletron I had more ammo than I could...
  8. Lucky

Preparing for hardmode

Hmm, I did my first run through on 1.3 on expert. I had red devils show up almost immediately after I killed the WoF. I had a very good base set up and all the farms I needed so the extra hallow and corruption was no problem, having a lot more ore was a lot better for me. "Do i need to keep...
  9. Lucky

Preparing for hardmode

Make sure you have 400hp. Stock up on potions, buffs and food stuffs. Make sure you have a safe exit from hell - It wont take long for red devils to spawn down there and they hurt - Although it might be a good idea to kill as much as you can while you are still down there. Don't smash every...
  10. Lucky

Slimy Skelly Smasher

Do you not fish so that you can make buff potions for boss fights? If you do then you would easily be able to afford a Minishark and a long time before you got to Skeletron - I can normally afford one before I fight the EoW or the BoC. Also, if you spend some time fishing in the ocean, you can...
  11. Lucky

Slimy Skelly Smasher

It doesn't matter if it eats ammo because ammo is easy to make. Most normal pre-hardmode monsters can be taken out with a boomerang which costs no ammo so that's better than both of them - But in a boss fight Minishark is better than a musket and a lot more fun!
  12. Lucky

Fallout 4 game play footage everywhere... It looks good, but I would rather have Terraria...

Fallout 4 game play footage everywhere... It looks good, but I would rather have Terraria: Otherworld Or Terraria 2.
  13. Lucky

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

Easy way to kill the duke is too fish for him from the longest possible distance away, instantly swap to your weapon and throw down as much DPS as you can when he first rises from the sea, using a Megashark and Chlorophyte bullets I pretty much shaved off 1/4 of his HP before he even moved...
  14. Lucky

Slimy Skelly Smasher

No modifiers, no special ammo. The Minishark has a use speed of 8, damage of 6. The Musket has a use time of 35, damage of 31. Ammo adds 7 damage to each attack. The Musket fires 1.7 shots per second, giving it 65 DPS (including ammo damage) The Minishark fires 7.5 shots per second, giving...
  15. Lucky

Chimi's Here

Okay, sure but for that I will need info - How good are you at Terraria? - How far have you got? Where you from? What would we be aiming to achieve? When would we play? Who would host?
Back
Top Bottom