Recent content by LuckyLMJ

1. LuckyLMJ

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Make all "crossover" content (OOA, DST crossover, etc) toggleable

I personally love the crossover content, but I know that other people don't like it as it sometimes doesn't fit very well with the existing game. So a suggestion I have to allow people to play the game how they like is to make all the crossover content toggleable, either by making them free DLCs...
  2. LuckyLMJ

tModLoader Dust and Sound Catalogue 2

A little thing: dust 179 is for shadowflame (for anyone that was trying to find it)
  3. LuckyLMJ

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Set it to "position.X" and "velocity.X" and "position.Y" and "velocity.Y" instead of ".x" and ".y" my mistake, sorry
  4. LuckyLMJ

You put it in the weapon code, not the projectile code. Sorry, probably should have specified that
  5. LuckyLMJ

You would add in public override bool Shoot(Player player, ref Vector2 position, ref float speedX, ref float speedY, ref int type, ref int damage, ref float knockBack) { Projectile.NewProjectile(position.x + velocity.x * multiplier, position.y + velocity.y * multiplier, speedX, speedY...
  6. LuckyLMJ

Does anyone know how to detect if an NPC is in water? I thought it was if (npc.wet) { //insert code here } but that doesn't seem to work. EDIT: I found the issue! My old code was if (npc.wet) { npc.velocity.Y -= 0.15; //gravity is -0.1, so this should counteract gravity } But it...
  7. LuckyLMJ

tModLoader Fargo's Soul mod should be better optimized.

Go into the fargos enchantment config (under your inventory) and click "minimal lag option" or something like that
  8. LuckyLMJ

Mods on Xbox!

agreed that they should do this but it's not going to happen
  9. LuckyLMJ

Draedon Weapons draining odd

Yeah overhaul does not work with calamity Disable Overhaul and it should be fixed edit: or it might be multiplayer messing up, try joining a singleplayer world with your character and see if it still happens
  10. LuckyLMJ

tModLoader Fargo's Soul Mod Question.

The eye and brain spawning is from Eternity mode, IIRC. no, revengeance and eternity do not mix well, as calamity does not mix well with Fargo's (actually calamity doesn't really work well with any other content mod)
  11. LuckyLMJ

PC INSANE tmodloader lag

If you are using the AlchemistNPC or AlchemistNPCLite mods, turn off "Lifeform Analyzer Pointer" setting in the mod settings It lags out your game a ton sometimes If you're not, try just removing the mods, 1 by 1, until it gets fixed
  12. LuckyLMJ

tModLoader Mods calamity, thorium and weaponout

Either get the 64-bit tModLoader, or don't use Calamity and Thorium together, as they don't like playing together very much. In my opinion Calamity's better so get rid of Thorium
Back
Top Bottom