Recent content by LugoM

1. LugoM

Blocks & Decoration Echo Builds - Preharmode

Hello! I think that the Echo paint, blocks, etc related to echo needs to be in preharmode. The access to this type of "tools" for builders are a game changer totally in many ways, from a big building structure to some small details in your house, it's harsh if you lock the echo stuff...
  2. LugoM

Texture Pack Lugo Ui+ and Others

Thanks! I didn't finish this texture pack.... probably later i'll give it a second try.:D
  3. LugoM

Music Pack The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess soundtrack

Still the best wavebank! the workshop will give the attention it deserves!
  4. LugoM

Texture Pack Boss Colored Relics (Now with Deerclops!)

I don't like the relics in gold cause are kind of bad. Nice texture pack!!
  5. LugoM

Minimalist Buff Icons

Good texture pack. Try to attach the original sprites a side of your resprite, that can help comparing both.
  6. LugoM

Texture Pack Treasure Crates

Nice resprite!
  7. LugoM

tModLoader Better Zoom

You're the pioneer in this kind of mod, so i'm asking if you can make some mod for get the feature of "Don't Pause on lost window focus" i think just Terraria Tweaker has it, but it's a patcher for vanilla terraria... and prob it's imposible without patching the .exe
  8. LugoM

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

There's anyway for me to use this patcher with Tmod? I only want to use the "Don't Pause on lost window focus" Feature.... If so.. can you guys write me a 5 years old tutorial on how to do it?
  9. LugoM

tModLoader Better Zoom

Ou interesting..... you can't integrate it to the default zoom bar? or is anyway to actually use the mod with key shortcuts like the default one?
  10. LugoM

Marley's Terraria Resprite

The "Sneak Peak" image is broken. Nice resprite btw.
  11. LugoM

tModLoader Terrarchitect

I love this mod, but this - "added crafting recipe for vanilla books (3 x Any Wood)" the recipe can be slighty different for make it more "balanced" when is the mod active with the Chad's Furniture ? cause both mods have that recipe and your mod recipe i think is cheaper :happy:
  12. LugoM

tModLoader Teleporters unchained

I'd been using this mod since it was released, now with the pylons the use of ectoplasm for this mechanic seems weird and a early way to have telporters like the pylons could be cool ...
  13. LugoM

tModLoader Builder Essentials

There's a bug that make you able to duplicate accesories... i've just got rid of the mod
  14. LugoM

tModLoader No More Dialogues mod

Can be possible to add the chat boxes below the shops or better.... after clicking on the npc the shop and the chat box will pop up at the same time
  15. LugoM

Texture Pack Lugo Ui+ and Others

I'd just painted greenish the PanelBackground.xnb and PanelBorder.xnb that are in the images folder. They are white i was just messing with the files and colors :p
Back
Top Bottom