Recent content by LuigiKiller007

1. LuigiKiller007

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

So i tried to make a new world and started it in autumn but the world is still in winter and its the beginning of winter because the calendar says 15 days until spring any tips :(
  2. LuigiKiller007

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Hello i have a question, when i start a new world and click on spring the world is still in winter ( i think because we have december), can we disable the "real season" in the game so we can start spring in december or am i stupid and miss something?:(
  3. LuigiKiller007

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Hello jopojelly, i ran into the problem that when i start terracustom it disabled overhaul, so i looked into the wiki if peope have the same problem so i tried your solution and disabling overhaul while making a terracustom world but the problem is i cant choose the season where my world begins...
  4. LuigiKiller007

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

So when i get the newsest version Tremor mod will fail? do i really need that "special" version and when i get the version which is compatible with tremor, am i able to play my other mods like thorium,spirit mod, etc.. ?:happy:
  5. LuigiKiller007

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hello guys, i have a question and im not sure if it belongs here but i updated Terraria to the newest version and updated all mods but now many items ( e.g chests and furniture) are visually gone but the chests still work as u can see. So my question is , is this problem with tmodloader or any...
  6. LuigiKiller007

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

mhm thats really sad,i wanted to put every Boss trophy + its mask in one big room,sad its not possible(for now),maybe there is a fix in the future :)
  7. LuigiKiller007

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hello Guys, i think i found a bug and im not sure if it was already here so im gonna tell u: the problem is if i put a mask from the Thorium mod in an item frame and i exit the world and enter it again the item frames are empty and the masks are lost. I tried it 2 times and it was the same thing...
  8. LuigiKiller007

Hello Guys! My Name is Robin,20 years old and live in Germany. Terraria is one of my favorite games of all time and i hope we can have a great time together and maybe play together one day :)
Back
Top Bottom