Recent content by Luk_Edge

1. Luk_Edge

1.4 Wave Bank - Golden Sun

I played Curse of Darkness for a bit some ~15 years ago, but I ended up selling the console. I liked the game iirc, and it (and Lament of Innocence) are in my backlog. I'm very into the Metroidvanias (SotN, CotM, HoD, AoS, DoS, PoR and OoE), and some of the classics. There's a ton of good music...
  2. Luk_Edge

I'm thinking about a Donkey Kong Country one and a Castlevania one. (series, because no single game of those will have enough tracks)
  3. Luk_Edge

That's exactly how I try to make them. I was missing a few, thanks, now I'll change some tracks around and remake my Wave Bank. Also I'll see if I can make them loop instead of fade, I think it sounds better. Thanks :) Sorry I didn't come in here sooner, but others already posted the track...
  4. Luk_Edge

I used "Quick Wave Bank", it can unpack and pack the songs back together.
  5. Luk_Edge

You tried to make a Wave Bank, tested it and everything was mute? Is that it? If so, I assume it's because you tried to make a Wave Bank using the 1.3 version as the base, that won't work, afaik. Unpack the 1.4 Wave Bank and replace those files instead.
  6. Luk_Edge

I made a Golden Sun (GBA) + Golden Sun The Lost Age (GBA) Wave Bank for Terraria 1.4 Here's the download link: golden sun wave bank I hope you enjoy it, and let me know if you find any issues.
Back
Top Bottom