Recent content by LukeTheDukePrime5556

1. LukeTheDukePrime5556

Blocks & Decoration Ability to craft traps

Those are far too expensive make Maybe multiply the lihzahrd bricks by 10
  2. LukeTheDukePrime5556

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Finally, I'll be able to go to the dungeon and kill the hooded people at the entrance to summon a plague doctor sorcerer to kill
  3. LukeTheDukePrime5556

1.4 UPDATE WISHLIST

Make the pumpkin moon great again
  4. LukeTheDukePrime5556

PC Selling violent nazar

If I owned the PC version I would give away my second nazar for free If your serious about the price, good luck finding a buyer
  5. LukeTheDukePrime5556

Mobile trading

I just got the app a few weeks ago and I got people saying "gve cosmetic car key pls" and "i have red wings, wnt too by?"
  6. LukeTheDukePrime5556

Mobile Which feature from 1.3 are you the most excited about?

Martian Madness, Flying Dutchmen, Biome Mimics just to name a few
  7. LukeTheDukePrime5556

NPCs & Enemies Golem & Lihzahrd temple buff ideas.

The flying snakes are probably a reference to Indiana Jones The Temple of Doom where Indy is in the temple very similar to the jungle temple and when escaping on a plane a snake is in his seat and he has a fear of them
  8. LukeTheDukePrime5556

Mobile ★What the best weapon in the game is!★

Legendary Terra Blade all the way
  9. LukeTheDukePrime5556

Mobile Whats your setup?

Armor: Full beetle armor w/ shell Vanity: Full Spectre Armor w/ hood Weapons: Legendary Terra Blade, Superior Vampire Knives, Dangerous Death Sickle, Masterful Magnet Sphere, Piercing Laser Rifle Summoning, Godly Optic Staff, Nasty Staff of the Frost Hydra Equipment: Ankh Shield, Celestial...
  10. LukeTheDukePrime5556

NPCs & Enemies adding new features to the guide npc

He also needs to give his crafting tips in mobile
  11. LukeTheDukePrime5556

NPCs & Enemies Suggestion: Burn the Witch (Doctor) Achievement

Why would I want to kill it (not sure of its gender) In my experience the witch doctor is the best NPC in the game with them leaf wings he sells
  12. LukeTheDukePrime5556

NPCs & Enemies Mole invasion! Post moon lord event

Really? How would you know? Companies make more content, that's how they make money But I agree with @Nuclear fish, It should be post mech boss with the weapons doing less damage
  13. LukeTheDukePrime5556

Blocks & Decoration New Cactus Block Types

It's your idea but the stone and sand have the biome name fused into them like maybe crimtus or corruptus EDIT: actually after all thinking about those names I came up with, they now sound stupid
  14. LukeTheDukePrime5556

Blocks & Decoration Ability to craft traps

Whenever I want to make an AFK farm I have to constantly make new worlds to break into the jungle temple and steal their traps So I was thinking if you could add crafting recipes for all the different traps Dart Trap - 10 poison darts and 10 stone blocks at a workbench Super Dart Trap - 2...
Back
Top Bottom