LuminaryEm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have this weird pain on my leg and it hurts really bad, hopefully it will stop hurting soon
    K
    Krasunir
    Probably growing pains, but if it doesn't subside, you should probably see a doctor.
    LuminaryEm
    LuminaryEm
    I guess so, I'll try to set an appointment tomorrow then
    Finally home, and I'm really tired, I just want to get some rest now
    Architect
    Architect
    Were you catching more pokemon?
    LuminaryEm
    LuminaryEm
    Yes, and no, I was at one point, and I came home from working with my parents
    Reactions: Safeman🌻
    Mihn
    Mihn
    We can see it on QD's profile, you know. No need to repost and clog the New Profile Posts section.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    It's not as if they go around to every profile posting the same thing. Quite a number of the artists here post the same thing twice in quick succession too. No one batted an eye at those.
    I have been making a Terraria Adventure map lately and it looks like it may be done within the next two months or when I'm not lazy sooner
    I'm really glad that Terraria for the 3DS exist because it is what I like to call the upgrade of the mobile edition, if only I could own it.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Actually smartphones are more powerful with specs but the 3ds has better graphics (which wont really affect terraria) and mobile has expanded worlds, which might only release on the new 3ds models
    LuminaryEm
    LuminaryEm
    I can agree to it, but I just prefer the 3DS version because of how control wise and how it uses the duel screen really well, in a nut shell control wise
    Been playing the Mobile version of Terraria, and so far I really love the bigger world that the game now has, truly one of my favorite games
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom