Recent content by Lumini

1. Lumini

Game Mechanics Bring the Terraria world to life

A terraria day is 24 real-world minutes, 24*28 = 672 real-world minutes/60 = 11.2 hours, to be precise. Assuming that the clock starts from the start of spring, that would mean 33.6 real-world hours in one world to get to the start of winter. Most people will be in HM before summer, and...
  2. Lumini

Game Mechanics Bring the Terraria world to life

That sounds decent, and reasonable, as long as something is done about the critters. Although, many people would have beaten ML by 4 in-game weeks. Maybe 1 or 2?
  3. Lumini

Game Mechanics Dynamic Parallax

Good idea, keep it up!
  4. Lumini

Weapons & Equip Bottles Filled with Style (Vanity)

These are cool, I'd wear them.
  5. Lumini

Game Mechanics Rod of discord in the hook slot

It would be very easy to misclick the hook key and trigger Chaos State's damage, which is not insubstantial.
  6. Lumini

Game Mechanics Improving the sign....

C'mon Relogic, this stuff should have been implemented with the signs, but I'll forget that if you put it in now(I'll probably also forget it even if you don't add this.).
  7. Lumini

Game Mechanics GOD Mode and FLAT Maps

We already have a preponderance of mods for exactly this purpose, which is why it should be in vanilla, so console users can have creative mode as well. Also, Terraria is advertised as being a game where almost anything is possible, hence the wish for creative.
  8. Lumini

It was not my intention to be hostile, and if you saw it as hostile, then i apologize. Thank you for helping me learn summat today.
  9. Lumini

Ok, fair enough. What I meant, as I am sure you well know, was 'block-based game'. Now that we've sorted out a dictionary error, do you have anything to say about my actual POINT?
  10. Lumini

I must say, thank you people for having some bloody sense and ASSENTING to a creative mode. There is NO excuse for a voxel-based game to not include a sandbox mode.
  11. Lumini

Items Change Boss Trophy drop mechanics

This is cool. This is good.Might get people to make places for the trophies, ergo drawing them into the building bit of Terraria.
  12. Lumini

NPCs & Enemies Rare Mobs Despawn Too Easily

I think that giving some directional indication to the text line of the Analyzer(and the tinkers) would sort this out much more effectively than a mere increase to the despawn range.
  13. Lumini

Game Mechanics Jumping on tree branches

As everyone else has said, this is rather an intelligent idea. This should have been in the game at launch, as the trees in Terraria are so bloody nonsensical. This would be a first step in correcting that.
  14. Lumini

NPCs & Enemies NPCs and beds

Aids in immersion, good suggestion.
  15. Lumini

NPCs & Enemies Lunar Princess, NPC that can entertain you after defeating the Moon Lord.

This is a sodding brilliant idea, but I think that there are a few things that should be changed:(one change, and a few meta-suggestions) With the Moongold Bag and the Beacon, I think that the bosses should cap at 50% stronger, and the standard mobs should cap at 2X. This would prevent the game...
Back
Top Bottom