• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by LumiNyte

1. LumiNyte

CTRL V

:blue_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square:
  2. LumiNyte

i spy

i spy
  3. LumiNyte

Are y'all kids or bats?

Are y'all kids or bats?
  4. LumiNyte

gayic

gayic
  5. LumiNyte

Living in my server's dark age.

Living in my server's dark age.
  6. LumiNyte

kid

kid
  7. LumiNyte

kid

kid
  8. LumiNyte

The Last Post Wins!

albania
  9. LumiNyte

what is your favourite game besides terraria

Super Mario World. It is my favorite Mario of the ones I played(SMB, SMB3, SMW, SM64) Even though I could eat Super Mario 64 every breakfast. But SMW gives a better feeling playing. Also Geometry Dash.
  10. LumiNyte

I mean, my friend made that video to be bad.

I mean, my friend made that video to be bad.
  11. LumiNyte

Your last words are important so don't say something stupid like "Kuwaiti Ball is the best youtuber"

Your last words are important so don't say something stupid like "Kuwaiti Ball is the best youtuber"
  12. LumiNyte

[MEDIA]

13. LumiNyte

CTRL V

14. LumiNyte

alt

alt
Top Bottom