Share This Page

Lunabell

Official Terrarian, Female, 29

Stardew Valley update tomorrow. Oct 3, 2016

Lunabell was last seen:
Feb 26, 2017 at 7:58 AM
    1. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      Someone told me I cook too much pasta for dinner so I didn't cook it. They come home eat a whole family size back of Mac and cheese. -.-
      1. Devalaous likes this.
    2. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      Gonna play WoW or League. I need to unwind and oddly enough those games help me relax. Just gotta mute the trolls and have a good time~
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Lunabell
        Lunabell
        Yeah that is the biggest down fall to league. The community. If I am playing badly. I laugh it all like OH WELL ITS A GAME ;D and other people are like ... just horrible. And it is like you know... league is not life so you all need to chill... >.> I play for the fun and laughs if I lose a game then I lose. No biggie I don't play ranked nor will I ever. too many try hards and ragers and im good on that.
        Mar 6, 2015
        What's in a Name? likes this.
      3. What's in a Name?
        What's in a Name?
        Yeeeeeaaaahhh.

I have to say, I avoid ranked (or as I not-so-wittily call it, wanked) modes on pretty much everything wherever possible.
        Mar 6, 2015
        Lunabell likes this.
      4. Lunabell
        Lunabell
        Haha I like what you call it pretty funny. And yeah just idk ranked is like.... just full of people with no lifes. >.< and mostly I logged on seen no one was on. Got in a queue. People started to fight over what champs they wanted and I said NOPE NOT TONIGHT and left got on wow to take these dumb selfies for this achievement. and feel like im wasting my time more or less XD
        Mar 6, 2015
    3. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      I got all my cleaning done and just not sure what to do for the day.
      1. Zwift
        Zwift
        Play some Five Nights at Freddy's 3!!!! or something else. Thats what I would do.
        Mar 5, 2015
        Lunabell likes this.
      2. Lunabell
        Lunabell
        I would have to buy it first. lol
        Mar 5, 2015
        Zwift likes this.
    4. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      very disturbed on so many levels...
    5. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      We all have that one friend that just makes you want to scream at the top of your lungs... right? x.x
      2. Krasunir
        Krasunir
        schizophrenia confirmed.
        and yes i do. he tries to argue with everything i say unless it's "food"
        Mar 3, 2015
        Lunabell likes this.
      3. Lunabell
        Lunabell
        This friend I was talking about. Blames me for not speaking to them, but when I do try they are too busy. And I am like.... realllly? I am just like uggh I am done with that crap. This isn't middle school anymore.. >.>
        Mar 3, 2015
        kingklutz likes this.
      4. Krasunir
        Krasunir
        but he is the only person i received anything for my birthday from. so i got that going for me which is nice.
        Mar 3, 2015
    6. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      I just wanna play Terraria.... Stuck at the eye doctors -.- thank you wifi
    7. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      Going to try the hardcore mage challenge first on a new world then ranged then the last ones people told me about. fun and will keep me busy
    8. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      I am thinking of doing a whole new Terraria play through. But I kinda wanna try a challenge, anyone have any ideas?
      2. Lunabell
        Lunabell
        Seems kinda fun... lol not gonna lie. I may have to try all of these x.x at least I will have stuff to do!
        Feb 27, 2015
      3. Yaster Goodman
        Yaster Goodman
        I definitely want to see someone do that. Maybe while also doing the other challenges at the same time.
        Feb 27, 2015
      4. Lunabell
        Lunabell
        Lol I can't record or I would record me failing hardcore
        Feb 27, 2015
    9. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      MORE SNOW. Spring is so close yet so far.
      1. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        I hear you on that. I'm tired of snow and tired of missing classes as a result of all the snow.
        Feb 21, 2015
        Lunabell likes this.
      2. Lunabell
        Lunabell
        I don't have classes (yay) but still sucks. Idk how many times things I had to get done got canceled because I was snowed in my house...... -.- I just want Spring here lol
        Feb 21, 2015
    10. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      Been so busy... It just sucks lol
    11. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      Happy Valentine's Day everyone
    12. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      Been a rough day... may just sleep for the rest of it.
    13. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      Had such a great day yesterday
    14. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      I am really over this head cold I have... After dinner I may play a game or 2 till bed.
    15. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      What the crap was that the walking dead. Just WHAT
    16. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      The Walking Dead is back on tonight!!! .... now I need to wait till 9.
    17. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      Falling asleep at the pc is the worse thing you can do. My neck is in so much pain.
      1. MolochMekkane
        MolochMekkane
        I did that once. Woke up wondering if I was gonna need a neck brace. Worse, I apparently drooled all over the keyboard and it got on my face. Keyboards make for bad pillows.
        Feb 8, 2015
        Lunabell likes this.
      2. Lunabell
        Lunabell
        yeah i have key marks on my face. kinda faint now... lol and now my space bar is a bit broken. ehhhh lucky i got a new keyboard coming in the mail
        Feb 8, 2015
    18. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Done.
    19. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      I love it when people blame you when they lose something. -_- Keep better track of your things.
      1. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        They do that all the time to me. I don't know where that white and red scarf which they didn't describe to me at all went, really. :dryadindifferent:
        Feb 5, 2015
        Lunabell likes this.
      2. Lunabell
        Lunabell
        I just pretty much told the person to eff off. Keep track of their things. I didn't take their little flash drive I have my own. They put it on the table and then said I moved it and it got lost. Just because I washed the table cloth that day. And I had it clean before they were even around that day. Logic.
        Feb 5, 2015
    20. Lunabell
      Lunabell
      Getting taxes back... around the time new league skins come out. I may have to buy a few... then spend the rest on things I need.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 16, 1987 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    http://luna-bell.tumblr.com/
    Laborer (Clean up crew at Factory)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Pixel Piracy
    • Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/good-bad-im-the-guy-with-the-yoyo-the-terraria-1-3-official-trailer.20072/
    Not much to say,
    I have brown hair, brown eyes.
    I love to game, I play a few games on my PS3, or 3DS. I also have a Wii U.
    The games I play mostly are PC games, like League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Sims 3 and Sims 4, Final Fantasy 14.
    My favorite games to play on steam are Terraria, Starbound, Don't Starve Together, Project Zomboid, Left 4 Dead 2, and some other games. If you wanna add me to Blizzard or Steam or League or Skype just message me!

I have a facebook but I don't like to give it out. But you can feel free to look at my twitter or tumblr :)
    https://twitter.com/Lunabell07
    http://luna-bell.tumblr.com/

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]