Lunabell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Life Is Strange.... wow that ending. I played both... but man... that broke my heart. ._.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Chloe is who I picked for mine. But I was curious on the other ending. and NOPE NO NEVER NOOOO everyone can die I will keep my Chloe.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Don't spoil the other ending. I really want to know how that turns out..
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I won't. Just going to sit here in my little ball. lol
    Finally moved out of one place and fully into another... Now time to relax and wait for the walking dead. Just not in a good mood today..
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Does that mean you're getting a longer break?
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Means I will be able to relax once I get home for once. Lol and on Saturday and Sunday I am free to do as I wish.
    Summer just jumped right into Winter >.< WHERE IS FALL?!?! So cold today... oh well time to get the house work done and get some gaming in.
    Lets hope to relax this weekend....
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I enjoy talking with you all. Maybe we can add each other to skype or steam whatever you all have. I am online everyday usually lol. And yeah.. I plan on relaxing today and Sunday. BUT after I get some house work done... but I hope you slept well @TheBezixx and thank you for your kind words @Devoter
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    My steam is on my profile, in "Home Page" section. Feel free to add me. Not fond on skype, though, because of my English spelling skills.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    added sir.
    Single again.
    Z
    Zwift
    Single, eh? *rubs hands together*
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Uh... yeah... he's often like that.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    it was his brother living with us and him not kicking him out that finally made me go. my ex wasnt sticking up for me and i was like eff it, i cant only do so much but without back up it dont matter.
    I am forever going to be working on themed houses for my NPC's I am running out of ideas... >.<
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    The goblin. Tax collector. Merchant. Dye Trader. Stylist. Painter. They are all kinda living in a shack while I try to get ideas lol
    Azu
    Azu
    I put the Merchant into a shop with Item Frames, Weapon Frames, and Mannequins to display his wares, I put the Goblin in a nice cozy shack, and I grouped the Painter, Dye Trader, and Clothier in one building meant solely for vanity. The Tax Collector I put in a fancy house away from all the noise.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I been doing all themes. But I like what you did with the Merchant. lol that sounds really cool. I think for the tax collector I am going to make his house from gold bricks and stack money everywhere
    My 2 new tattoos are on my tumblr. Just go to my info on here to see my tumblr URL =]
    Z
    Zwift
    They're both great!
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Thank you!!! I love them *-* L looks so bad... lol but he just needs to heal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom