Recent content by Lunabell

1. Lunabell

I love sharing a birthday with Terraria

I love sharing a birthday with Terraria
  2. Lunabell

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary! Contest and more, come join in!

Terraria was a birthday gift (my birthday is also May 16th) and it is still my favorite birthday gift I ever have gotten. I had so many fun memories with friends and just laughing. And I am so glad I share a birthday with one of my favorite games <3
  3. Lunabell

I had a amazing birthday today~

I had a amazing birthday today~
  4. Lunabell

Happy Easter~

Happy Easter~
  5. Lunabell

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Happy St. Paddy's Day!
  6. Lunabell

Glad I got my boyfriend to play Terraria, now starting over is a bit more fun and special to me.

Glad I got my boyfriend to play Terraria, now starting over is a bit more fun and special to me.
  7. Lunabell

Yeeah I had back ups on my pc, and those for hit when my pc updated. But I am going to use my...

Yeeah I had back ups on my pc, and those for hit when my pc updated. But I am going to use my flash drive I usually keep my music on for my Terraria worlds. Since I collected every item in the game and had a huge village... and it took me months to built. I am waiting for the Christmas event to...
  8. Lunabell

Not saved on my steam cloud, not happy about it. Lost my back ups also, not sure why. My pc...

Not saved on my steam cloud, not happy about it. Lost my back ups also, not sure why. My pc updated and deleted a lot of my files. I had to reinstall a few games and lost my saves for Terraria, Stardew Valley, Starbound. I am not sure why nothing got saved to my cloud though... it really sucks...
  9. Lunabell

So somehow I lost all my Terraria saves really sucks. Not sure why I lost them all when I...

So somehow I lost all my Terraria saves really sucks. Not sure why I lost them all when I thought i had them all backed up.
  10. Lunabell

dont play that game. didnt want to try either.

dont play that game. didnt want to try either.
  11. Lunabell

Can't wait for Halloween to start in Terraria. Going to grind all the goodie bags~

Can't wait for Halloween to start in Terraria. Going to grind all the goodie bags~
  12. Lunabell

I just got every achievement for Terraria on steam... Never fishing again on that game. But now...

I just got every achievement for Terraria on steam... Never fishing again on that game. But now what. :> Remake my world and start over.
  13. Lunabell

my houses are built. i had them done way before i beat the wall of flesh. and i have all my...

my houses are built. i had them done way before i beat the wall of flesh. and i have all my battle areas built. and my gallery.
  14. Lunabell

True its my world where I have like a little village and all the items.. lol just in a show case.

True its my world where I have like a little village and all the items.. lol just in a show case.
  15. Lunabell

that does not answer anything :>

that does not answer anything :>
Back
Top Bottom