Recent content by iamfroot

1. iamfroot

In 2020 Adobe is going to stop supporting Flash Player.. sign this petition to help prevent this

The title pretty much says it all! If Adobe stops supporting and updating flash player, web browsers will stop supporting it as well..leaving all things that use flash useless or broken. Sign the petition and read more about it here...
  2. iamfroot

Welcome to the forums! Also, aren't we all? Terraria is a fantastic game after all!

Welcome to the forums! Also, aren't we all? Terraria is a fantastic game after all!
  3. iamfroot

Items Biome Altering Solutions; A more convenient way of getting that perfect world

I thought of how annoying some biomes can be, and how hard it is to completely remake them. So, I thought of Biome Altering Solutions! These are not your run-of-the-mill blue and purple solutions, but solutions that convert biomes. For example: White Solution Can turn any biome into tundra...
  4. iamfroot

Sprites The Underground Sea

This is amazing! I hope that this is added into terraria in future updates! I'm really looking foward to having that axolotl in my tree house `;) Sorry about the fact that I am super late on this and bumped the thread :sigh:
  5. iamfroot

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Oh noo! Quick Jhonny, hide in this shoebox! I dibs the closet!
  6. iamfroot

Video Expert Mode Eye of Cthulhu - 100 HP/ No Health pots/No Armor

Just watched it now, it is brilliant! You make the fight look easy ;) Well done!
  7. iamfroot

Let's talk Overpowered Jungle Turtles...

Lol 10 character limit ;-;
  8. iamfroot

Humorous Yo Fellow Terrarians

This is basically thread to satisfy my curiosities about Terraria , the community and random stuffs. SO! Does anyone know what that little logo is at the bottom of all the tool tips when you scroll over a yo yo in Terraria? What is the funniest thing Siri has said that you have heard about...
  9. iamfroot

Yup, I agree. Moss Hornets are the new Paldin
  10. iamfroot

I agree Imma add random faces now because of the 10 character minimum limit :):dryadhappy::merchantgrin::nursewink:~;)`:passionate::redmunch::nymph::joy::pumpking:
  11. iamfroot

Update 1.3.0.3 and Moon Lord

Uh, yeah actually I have. I don't cheese battles.-_-
  12. iamfroot

I have gotten 20+ shells in 1 hour. I feel like they need to make drop rates lower. Shells drop WAY too frequently now.
  13. iamfroot

Welcome to the forums! ( In Apu from The Simpsons voice) Thank you, come again

Welcome to the forums! ( In Apu from The Simpsons voice) Thank you, come again
Back
Top Bottom