Lunatic Lobbyist's Recent Activity

1. Lunatic Lobbyist liked Vladimier's post in the thread tModLoader Various Weathers.

Yuyu and I discussed this yesterday and we agreed to add the fog event. Being the fog is specifically for a mini biome.

Jun 17, 2019 at 4:27 AM
  2. Lunatic Lobbyist replied to the thread PC Brutallama's Brutal Vanilla Revamp.

@sfraczak33 If you're still having trouble with texture pack installation, this is a brief but decent tutorial: Experimental Features -...

Jun 16, 2019 at 8:23 PM
  3. Lunatic Lobbyist replied to the thread PC Undertale Themed Texture Pack Beta..

I had to look up your previous pack, remembering now I had commented in your last thread. I wasn't the kindest, but that's mostly due...

Jun 15, 2019 at 12:05 AM
  4. Lunatic Lobbyist liked itsgeo123's post in the thread PC Undertale Themed Texture Pack Beta..

[SPOILER] [SPOILER] This is so you can have latest version of texture pack. [SPOILER] [SPOILER] [SPOILER] [SPOILER] there is new UI...

Jun 14, 2019 at 1:36 AM
  5. Lunatic Lobbyist replied to the thread PC Undertale Themed Texture Pack Beta..

Never got into Undertale, but I can still tell a ton of work went into this and you really nailed the style. Great work!

Jun 14, 2019 at 1:32 AM
  6. Lunatic Lobbyist liked Techdude594's post in the thread PC TTE (Techdude's Terraria Enhancements):.

Hey guys, been a while since I posted an update. Since we now know about Terraria 1.4 (Journey's End), I will be holding off development...

Jun 14, 2019 at 1:29 AM
  7. Lunatic Lobbyist liked Yuyutsu's post in the thread tModLoader Various Weathers.

I’ve been doing my best to reduce the volume of the tracks, definitely an issue on our end that we’ll fix up soon.

Jun 13, 2019 at 10:10 PM
  8. Lunatic Lobbyist liked Fury's post in the thread tModLoader Various Weathers.

It could be, I suppose. A lot of custom music tends to be louder to WAY louder than the vanilla tracks. It's not a dig against the mods...

Jun 13, 2019 at 4:49 AM
  9. Lunatic Lobbyist replied to the thread PC Making a Minecraft Texturepack for Terraria!.

Looks really promising!

Jun 13, 2019 at 3:38 AM
  10. Lunatic Lobbyist liked Renachi's post in the thread PC Making a Minecraft Texturepack for Terraria!.

Hello!, im one of the people who's supporting a friend who's making a Minecraft Texturepack! for Terraria!, you may have seen it on...

Minaria.png Jun 13, 2019 at 3:38 AM
  11. Lunatic Lobbyist liked Audrina2k's post in the thread tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped.

No, not without cheat sheet unfortunately. If you have it, simply type in "golem" in the npc section (or do this on hero although I...

Jun 13, 2019 at 2:53 AM
  12. Lunatic Lobbyist liked Fury's post in the thread tModLoader Various Weathers.

I just want to drop some quick feedback in here. First, I absolutely love this mod and all the great atmosphere it brings. Thanks for...

Jun 12, 2019