• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Lunatic Lobbyist

1. Lunatic Lobbyist

Wavebank Project: Ori - Music Replacement Mod

This is a BEAUTIFUL soundtrack to have in Terraria. I've never played the Ori series (although it looks great and I'd probably love it), and while it's a very different style from vanilla, it still fits Terraria very nicely. For those reading this who want a quick description of what to...
  2. Lunatic Lobbyist

**REPORTED** Keyboard Unresponsive

This is a very odd bug, considering I've never encountered this myself (nor heard of this bug) before 1.4's launch. But now it's happening frequently and somewhat consistently as well, up to 1.4.0.4. The only pattern I can identify is: This only occurs after I've opened Terraria previously...
  3. Lunatic Lobbyist

PC Odd behavior of Eye of Cthulhu in the background

Strange. I've only ever seen this background graphic display after the message of EoC's approach, which has occurred at least 3 times with the same result. So either the timing in my game is incredibly coincidental, or something else is happening. Could be a rare bug only I'm getting if its...
  4. Lunatic Lobbyist

Wavebank Stormalisk's Mega Mix

THANK YOU for updating this. Finally got a chance to try it out, and it's as far fantastic! My only "issue" (which is nothing against this but more of a personal one) is that this doesn't replace the 'console theme,' being the main theme that now starts up with the game -- it's my least...
  5. Lunatic Lobbyist

Thank you for all your work on the Gradius Mod. It's one of the most underrated mods out there...

Thank you for all your work on the Gradius Mod. It's one of the most underrated mods out there, and the #1 mod I didn't know I needed in Terraria. :)
  6. Lunatic Lobbyist

Many others are random, yes. But the background EoC I've only ever seen immediately after the message that it has its 'eye' on me as mentioned above, so that much is clearly timed on some level. So I'd like to know if seeing it in the background while also in the foreground is a bug or not. If...
  7. Lunatic Lobbyist

This is in regards to the new Eye of Cthulhu sprite flying around in the background after the text warning he's coming for you at night. It will fly around in the background back and forth progressively faster seeing more agitated (which is a nice addition), but then when the EoC comes into...
  8. Lunatic Lobbyist

monty python and the holy grail discussion

Agreed with all above statements. If only they could've finished the damn thing... but sometimes the greatest things in life just never reach their full potential. ;( Oh how I'd love another hour+ of this already-epic movie, with the formerly-second half properly funded and written to be as...
  9. Lunatic Lobbyist

tModLoader Terraria Randomizer Mod

Adding more options is one thing, but to "balance" a mod like this is virtually impossible. Seems like you're looking for this to be something it's not, and was never meant to be. A key reason people quite enjoy this mod is for its chaotic and unpredictable nature. Sounds more like this just...
  10. Lunatic Lobbyist

Kobold Invasion (Replace the Goblin Army and Tinker with D&D's Diminutive Lizard People)

Are these your own designs (conceptually) as well? They're fantastic! Would love to see more content like this from you in the future. :) Agreed -- these fit in Terraria perfectly, both in terms of concept and art style.
  11. Lunatic Lobbyist

tModLoader Save Control

Of course you could -- also by backing up previous saved characters and worlds elsewhere, then bringing them back in to revert etc. The key words were "with ease". :p
  12. Lunatic Lobbyist

tModLoader Save Control

Had no idea this was possible, but this is truly a godsend. Thank you for sharing this! Also now we can FINALLY use save scumming in Terraria in order to undo anything with ease. :D
  13. Lunatic Lobbyist

Every time I see your avatar I'm reminded of the top-notch animation in Dragon Ball Super.

Every time I see your avatar I'm reminded of the top-notch animation in Dragon Ball Super.
  14. Lunatic Lobbyist

PC Better Ambiance Texture Pack (now for 1.4)

This pack started as my own personal remedy for what bugged me most about Terraria's visuals. It's still very subtle compared to a lot of what's out there, to the extent many may glance at it and not see much difference, if any at all. Meanwhile others look and see a very profound difference...
  15. Lunatic Lobbyist

Custom Fonts for 1.4!

I was wondering when somebody (if not @Techdude594 ) would upload a font pack for 1.4 -- glad it's here. Currently using "Cabin" and it looks great! Love the selection you've offered too.
Top Bottom