Recent content by LupineZach

1. LupineZach

Mobile Terraria 1.3.0.7.9 is Now Live: Fixes for Controller + Customization Update!

It does seem like a possibility but they may release 1.3.5 while we wait but I don't know
  2. LupineZach

Mobile Terraria 1.3.0.7.9 is Now Live: Fixes for Controller + Customization Update!

It means that they will start dev on mobile before console I assume.
  3. LupineZach

I have Android 9 which I suspect is the problem. Also its saying triggers see shoulders and the x and y inputs are swapped. I have tried on stardew valley and same problems
  4. LupineZach

No, I bought the full version and it's updated to the latest version
  5. LupineZach

For some reason the controller setup is missing for my Terraria. I can't find it anywhere. I'm on Samsung A50 and I'm using my switch pro controller. I'm running the latest version too
  6. LupineZach

Resolved [Mobile] Mobile Terraria Help

How do I find the Terraria folder on my Android device? This is merely for informational purposes and not for hacking or anything.
  7. LupineZach

Modded Mobile

Is it possible to mod mobile Terraria?
  8. LupineZach

You mess with my friends, you mess with me.

You mess with my friends, you mess with me.
  9. LupineZach

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

Looks good.
Back
Top Bottom