Recent content by Luxarion

1. Luxarion

Sprite Problem

so then whats wrong with the sprite
  2. Luxarion

Sprite Problem

Yes, Item.width = 40 Item.height = 40 I tried without this and it was the same.
  3. Luxarion

Sprite Problem

yes
  4. Luxarion

Sprite Problem

All of my sprites are super tiny in-game. Don't know why, makes it look terrible.
  5. Luxarion

Terraria Graphic Novel Series Revealed!

the mc better get a wisp in a bottle
  6. Luxarion

Terraria Graphic Novel Series Revealed!

Dawg.... @Kirby737 Colored Manga exists.
  7. Luxarion

Error CS0119 [SOLVED]

Thank you for the help.
  8. Luxarion

Error CS0119 [SOLVED]

Error code, Error: C:\Users\gamin\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\tModLoader\..\tModLoader\ModSources\LuxMod\NPCstuff\Vanilla\CultistBoss.cs(18,59): error CS0119: 'LunaticsSword' is a type, which is not valid in the given context Code, using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using...
  9. Luxarion

my mango is to blow up

my mango is to blow up
  10. Luxarion

tModLoader Error CS0103 [SOLVED]

Error: C:\Users\gamin\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\tModLoader\..\tModLoader\ModSources\LuxMod\NPCstuff\Vanilla\CultistBoss.cs(16,17): error CS0103: The name 'ItemDropRule' does not exist in the current context That is the error code, using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using...
  11. Luxarion

tModLoader Error cs0117: 'LuxMod' does not contain a definition for 'ProjectileType' [SOLVED]

The error code is the thread title, here is the code. using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; namespace LuxMod.Items.Melee { public class Projectile1 : ModItem { public override void SetStaticDefaults() {...
Back
Top Bottom