Recent content by Smallam

1. Smallam

tModLoader The Eternity Mod(By Acronix98)

It will launch Eventually™️
  2. Smallam

Yeah I know and it is definitely a cool sprite, zoomo is a great spriter. Byeah I was just saying that you should say if it’s an idea or not when posting sprites
  3. Smallam

Unless you did and I was being blind, I think from now it‘s best to clarify that it’s an idea or the actual sprite when posting sprites. :)
  4. Smallam

Oop, sorry. I did report the message with the devourer sprite though. I’ll just delete my post rq
  5. Smallam

Heart of The Cavern, a pre hardmode pinky mod boss.
  6. Smallam

For the record, Doragon is just dragon. The reason you got dragon god is because Shen (first part of Shen Doragon) means god. So you kinda got it backwards.
  7. Smallam

Here’s a bunch of stuff I made from all the bosses’ names lmao, dont take it too seriously and think I’m trying to harass you, I just like to make dumb things.
  8. Smallam

All I ask for a thing on this mod is to not pull a calamity post moon lord and try to balance the mod as much as possible and make it unique. Having a boss that is just golem with queen bee stingers and plantera stuff isn’t exactly good. Do what calamity (and most mods are doing) and hitting the...
  9. Smallam

It wasn’t trying to be harsh, sorry. But it just seemed like you were just mashing names from other mods for bosses. Also I didn’t know Doragon meant dragon god, the more you know.
  10. Smallam

Volcanox is a name for an Elements Awoken boss and the Doragon bit is Shen Doragon’s last name, current final boss of Ancients Awakened. Direct rip from both mods without any change besides adding that title at the end.
  11. Smallam

I personally believe this mod needs...alot of work. And ontop of that, is it really a good idea to try making a massive content mod before even making smaller things to help you get better at coding and concepting before doing it? I personally think it would be in your best interest to try and...
  12. Smallam

I know it’s a placeholder but hot damn that ghost boss sprite looks like someone’s toddler went into paint and started slamming together things until it looked remotely ok, ngl. Byeah you should also find another thing for that Jungle Behemoth thing. That really is not creative at all.
  13. Smallam

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Those look really cool, didnt even know obsidian skull can now work with hats. The more you know.
  14. Smallam

Volcanox Doragon
  15. Smallam

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Wanted to do a Thorium mod vanity, so.....items used: Nevermore Chestpiece & Leggings, and Hexing Wig. For extra style points (and since I was also using Ultranium mod), I used the Ethereal Wings. Any set of wings could work, though.
Back
Top Bottom