Recent content by M10-Dru

1. M10-Dru

tModLoader Orion Mod: Throwing Class Expansion

Oh, I'll have to look into why a healthbar isn't showing up for it with the boss healthbar mod. The part where the pillar spawns again after beating moonlord, was there anything sppecific that you did? I just tried fighting the entire Lunar Event and when I reloaded the world, the pillars were...
  2. M10-Dru

I checked the pillar's health bar and I found that it was working. Is there anything you did specifically to make it disappear? Did you have other mods installed? I may need some more details to fix this, thanks :)
  3. M10-Dru

Hm? What do you mean by "appears with no bar"? I'm sorry, I didn't quite get what you meant, could you be more specific?
  4. M10-Dru

Oh, I didn't realize the souls were needed for the bars themselves. They were supposed to be for when crafting the armor itself. Fixed, thanks :) V 1.0.4 -Changed Anubis set requiring 322 souls of night to only 15 instead. -Added the shred armor set (from the Nightmare mod) as a pre-hardmode...
  5. M10-Dru

New update is out V 1.0.3 -Made the Orion Pillar Sky a little bit prettier -Made a few mibor resprites -Fixed the Orion Monolith item placing Orion Fragment Tiles instead of the Monolith Itself
  6. M10-Dru

New update is up on the mod browser! V 1.0.2 -Added new Sharksteel armor set, a new hard mode throwing set. -Changed the Anubis so that it's not too similar to the forbidden set. -Moved the Dark set to pre hard mode, now dropped by the Dark Mage instead of being crafted. -Added banners for...
  7. M10-Dru

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Yep, realized the examplemod files i had were very outdated
  8. M10-Dru

Oh, right now I want the mod to be stand alone and ideally fit seamlessly with vanilla Terraria. So right now my priorities will be optimizations and balancing (Throwing might be too OP as of now) :)
  9. M10-Dru

Yes! I do eventually plan to slowly add back all the previous content in the game. I have other plans for the shred armor, so I may just add the no knockback to a previous armor set :)
  10. M10-Dru

reserved post
  11. M10-Dru

Introduction Hello everyone! You may remember the old "Nightmare Mod" that added hard mode throwing items. This is a revival of that mod that I've been working on for a few days now (the original author, Elias, is my friend irl and he sent me his source code), but with a few different tweaks...
  12. M10-Dru

How do I fix the warning when I debug my mod in visual studio Member 'MonolithTileRightClick(int, int)' overrides obsolete member 'ModTile.RightClick(int, int)'. Add the Obsolete attribute to 'MonolithTileRightClick(int, int)'. Pretty much the whole code came from the example mod's void...
  13. M10-Dru

Ohh thanks! I'll have to try just saving the npc position and spawning it everytime to world loads. For the distance from a tile, I actually just copied the void monolith code in example mod (I didn't realize there was an example monolith before) Where can I find that NPC.cs file?
  14. M10-Dru

Thanks for the reply! 1. I figured this out :) 2. Town NPCs don't despawn, could I maybe make it a town NPC but make it still hostile? But I assumethat would make more problems (i.e. a death message when the NPC is killed). 3. Forgive my lack of coding knowledge, but how would I go about...
  15. M10-Dru

Hello I have a few questions 1. Is there a method to check how far a player is from a certain tile? 2. How can I make a custom enemy not despawn when the player exits the world? 3. Is there a way to change the spawn positions of the pillars?
Back
Top Bottom