Recent content by M3G4

1. M3G4

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Where can i find the calamity biome? I heard it was on the far sides of the underworld but i cant see it Also, any idea why cryogen keeps de-spawning on me?
  2. M3G4

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

Seems like it could part of a group of enimies with similar styles. I'm betting mini-biome or a boss.
  3. M3G4

some great black humor there
  4. M3G4

sounds great! but really some hp items would be great!
  5. M3G4

pyro staff showcase
  6. M3G4

in the videos the char has 620 health,the current max is 600. there was also new accessories.
  7. M3G4

cookies in this thread are gonna become a trend.pls no Also,I think its gonna be a thrower set.My only question is crafting materials
  8. M3G4

you know what would be cool? A cookie gun A Cookierang Cookie Monsters that follow you A cookie you can buy and eat A cookie grenade A Cookie armor A cookie shruiken And a cookie boss
  9. M3G4

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

how would i make a recipe that has interchangeable materials such a iron/lead broadsword
  10. M3G4

Thanks you for being patient with me,i appreciate the help.I just spend 3 days making a :red:ing wooden sword stat change...
  11. M3G4

Argument 1: cannot convert from 'string' to 'int' The best overloaded method match for 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddTile(int)' has some invalid arguments ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod); recipe.AddIngredient("ItemID.Wood", 30)...
  12. M3G4

ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod); recipe.AddIngredient("Wood", 10); recipe.AddTile("Workbench"); recipe.SetResult(this); recipe.AddRecipe(); error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'string' to 'int' error CS1502: The best overloaded...
  13. M3G4

Well i understand most of what you said apart from a "no set defaults method" and "mod is class name not instance name" help would be appreciated
  14. M3G4

using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.Graphics.Effects; using Terraria.Graphics.Shaders; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namesspace TheRandomMod.Items.Weapons { public class WoodenCleaver : ModItem { item.name = "Wooden Cleaver"...
Back
Top Bottom