Recent content by M4trix

1. M4trix

Damn Cortex Command is insane... I really love this game.

Damn Cortex Command is insane... I really love this game.
  2. M4trix

tModLoader Exodus Mod

thanks! it was an accidental thing. if you find more of such bugs report all of it to me please.
  3. M4trix

tModLoader Exodus Mod

I know you all need info about the upcoming update that was planned for the end of august. Well, I have too much non-modding work to do now. Really-really-really sorry for delaying the update again. Well, I will work on mod again when I will have enough free time for this.
  4. M4trix

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Damn, new tower is great!
  5. M4trix

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Many of you will need this! I'm sure Also we crawls closer and closer to 1.2 And also sorry for cutted version of the mod with no display of tiles on minimap. It's just for some time before 1.2
  6. M4trix

tModLoader Exodus Mod

We are growing... graphic, codeing and dev team! Changelog: +1 new dev(Crazy, the mysterious cultist!) +2 large gems! (and new NovaDee's outfit!) +new Colossus sprite! BAM! AND MUCH MORE! stay tuned!
  7. M4trix

tModLoader Exodus Mod

They are dropped by Enchanted Sword enemy in underground hallow
  8. M4trix

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Nice to hear you have fixed the problem. Also thanks for letting me know that our mod conflicts with the chadsfurniture. This may help me in future development and compability-adding.
  9. M4trix

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Well I tried my best doing my mod compable with other mods, but as I see now my work is still not enough. Thats really sad that I can't help you now, but the only thing I can reccomend you: use HEROs mod instead of cheatsheet. I know, it's not too comfortable as cheatsheet, but it is still...
  10. M4trix

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Long time no stuff here, right? Well, there is some new things to show. For that spectral sword idea and template thanks to @Сrazy
  11. M4trix

tModLoader Exodus Mod

We almost hit 35k downloads! Fans, you rock! Also I have prepared something for you...:merchantwink:
  12. M4trix

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Mod sources and sorting have nothing with how it looks like in-game.
  13. M4trix

tModLoader Exodus Mod

They are not ported directly. In-game they have lots of differences with the vanilla content. They have different stats, sprite, drops and etc
  14. M4trix

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Thanks for this review. I'm glad you like our work
  15. M4trix

tModLoader Exodus Mod

There are much more ways to contact me. If you wanna tell something personally to me (not the mod in total) tell it via pms. Thread is for mod, not for chatting. P.S. You have violated much more rules on our discord server than just 'cross text'. Don't violate rules and talk freely in our...
Back
Top Bottom