Recent content by M644

1. M644

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

I really like the auto fisher and other machines part of the mod but not really wanting to play the map at the moment, is it good to play it with the rest of my own world
  2. M644

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

I have been looking for a mod somewhat like this, able to duplicate items for a cost, than with mods like cheat sheet and others like that Edit: After testing around it works fine for me but a few odd things for me, i dont know if its conflict with another mod like a max stack mod or what, but...
  3. M644

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

just to let you know Mod of Redemption or Elements Awoken dont have their boss summons are not able to be bought from the mutant
  4. M644

PC Crashing at random Modded

Ah right right, i understand now, i just got rid the mod, and everything works better, i have no idea if it is the memory problem, or just the mod
  5. M644

Ah i see, i think i understand now, thats a shame really i wish i could get more RAM easily but need to buy it somewhere Now when i try to enable the Spirt mod only i get this
  6. M644

I have many mods installed but had no problems until i had Spirts mod installed, then i started having problems
  7. M644

Right sorry about that I have 8GB of RAM, but i dont know why only after i install that one mod, all this starts happening
  8. M644

Right after i installed the Spirts mod, my game starts crashing at random, when its right when i am trying to load up a world, or looking at the mod browser, it some times crashes, but sometimes it just doesn't, any way to stop the crashing, or should i just delete Spirts mod and that will fix...
  9. M644

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I dont know how but the chief just disappeared, its still there but the spites went away, i tried to reload mods but its still invisible
  10. M644

tModLoader The Luggage (the loot slave pet)

Is this mod still being updated, and should work with the newest version of tModloader?
  11. M644

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

I am using the Enigma mod, and that is really weird, i havent seen terreria mods that dont work with one other like this before.... strange
  12. M644

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

I am unable to load up an already created world before the mod was installed to the world, any reason why?
  13. M644

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Where do i get the cubes (other then cheating them in of course) because all the items i have even though i already had the mod installed before generating any new items, i think, had no extra prefixes to them, unless starting items just dont have them, i really dont know for sure
  14. M644

tModLoader Helpful NPCs

Okay thank you I just had to make sure
  15. M644

tModLoader Helpful NPCs

I know this is a dumb question but would this mod still work with the newest version of tMod, it shows its been 4 months ago since the latest update
Back
Top Bottom