Recent content by Macbuk

1. Macbuk

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

This is the best piece of news I've heard all weekend and I wholeheartedly thank you for that! Now, on my way to discord.
  2. Macbuk

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Would be amazing if this was managed to be updated to 1.4.1.2, but apparently porting to 1.4.1 and further is troublesome because of some issues with the way the game launches (not entirely sure). Still, one of my favorite mods of all time.
  3. Macbuk

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Okay, the random crashes when putting an item in a repair table happen not only with modded items, but with vanilla items such as Fetid Baghnakhs also. Any response to this?
  4. Macbuk

Not sure why the game crashes when trying to repair certain items from mods (specifically Lunarian Bow from Calamity). Other modded items work just fine.
  5. Macbuk

Can we please change Arkhalis back to having a fast autoswing? As it stands now it's way worse than Enchanted Sword, which is a huge disappointment.
  6. Macbuk

Is Arkhalis supposed not to have autoswing? Cause it certainly does not now...
  7. Macbuk

Wavebank Lithium's Custom Wave Banks!

The lack of Death by Glamour feels me with detemmienation. I really like the Undertale wavebank, though I'd change some songs here and there. :P
  8. Macbuk

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I was using the link in the first post, which is: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6574868/neverdelete/N Terraria 6.zip Yet it redirects to: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6574868/neverdelete/N Terraria 5.zip I just changed the 5 to 6 and it works fine, but it may cause some trouble...
  9. Macbuk

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

The V6 download still downloads the V5 zip.
  10. Macbuk

PC 1.3.0.4 Hardmode Melee Progression Guide (Non-Expert)

I'd mention getting Fetid Baghnakhs. The DPS on that thing is insane. I was able to beat Plantera just by standing in one place with Baghnakhs (legendary) and Turtle Armor on, no buffs. It's use diminishes a little later, as your defense probably won't handle the damage from bosses for that...
  11. Macbuk

tAPI WorldGen Plus ~ Why stop at a world when you can have a multiverse?

If you could make it so that we can set the ores that would spawn, it would be awesome! Great mod overall, I hope you'll add more things to it. :D
Back
Top Bottom