Recent content by MacCentris

1. MacCentris

Mobile Teleporter and pressure plates issue...

I have had this issue for a while and wonder when it will get fixed, yellow pressure plates do not work when placed on teleporter. I had to use a red one or a green one instead. Another annoying issue I have for teleporters that I rather use lever with, sometimes when swinging a weapon: sword...
  2. MacCentris

Mobile Fishron is freakin immposible in mobile

Thanks for the advice, I might make the Megashark if I find that I need it of course... Fishron is my next target, seeing that it is the only boss I haven't beaten. I do check on the wiki often, hoping to find info about awesome items I could still make or find, it is not always clear what...
  3. MacCentris

Mobile Fishron is freakin immposible in mobile

Let me add my two cents, I have not battled Fishron (I never knew you could in Mobile) but I beat Ocram several times who is quite the menace. IMHO you're under-prepared. I ditched the Megashark along time ago, since I've been playing mobile since 2014 (and lost my progress several times when...
  4. MacCentris

Mobile: Betle Armor, Terra Blade, Vulcan Repeater, Stynger, Uzi, Pygmy Staff, Ankh Shield...

Mobile: Betle Armor, Terra Blade, Vulcan Repeater, Stynger, Uzi, Pygmy Staff, Ankh Shield, Hercules Betle, Frozen Wings and Pygmy Necklace
Back
Top Bottom