Recent content by MadaxTheShadow

1. MadaxTheShadow

Music Pack Ascendance: A Music Pack

Rise and become the hero of Terraria! May this selection of game soundtracks, fan remixes, and artist originals give your journey a new feeling of adventure. I never thought I would put together another pack, but here we are. This has been slowly built up over the course of a few years...
  2. MadaxTheShadow

Wavebank Fixing music for Terraria 1.4.1.2 (and possibly beyond)

There are 91 tracks now. Regardless, I still recommend music packs instead. All the audio files, which can be .wav, .mp3, or .ogg, are placed in a .zip/folder structure. No build programs, no breaking when tracks are missing. Instructions here.
  3. MadaxTheShadow

Music Pack MadaxTheShadow's MegaMix Music Pack

Missed a lot of changes and never updated this post to reflect the music pack download. Now updated to Labor of Love release. Will rebuild the tracklist at a later time. Edit: Thank you, Unit One, for assisting in the post!
  4. MadaxTheShadow

Music Pack The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess soundtrack

Updated for the Labor of Love release.
  5. MadaxTheShadow

Music Pack "A resource pack failed to load Music/Music_ ___ !" Error keeps showing up when I try to load a music pack.

Sample rate might be too high. Try reducing affected tracks to 44.1kHz sample rate in Audacity or the audio editor you're currently using
  6. MadaxTheShadow

Music packs always overwrite vanilla tracks. If you only want certain songs to be replaced and keep certain vanilla ones untouched, you can delete the unwanted files from the downloadable zip file. The music IDs for each vanilla track can be found here. If you are wanting instead to have both...
  7. MadaxTheShadow

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

Maybe I'm just missing the option but is it possible to use the radial hotbar like on PC?
  8. MadaxTheShadow

Terraria Track List For Custom Wave Banks

Oh hey, no problem I enjoyed figuring them out. Btw, when they updated to allow music resource packs they used a slightly different order than wavebanks did before. I haven't checked if that also applied to wavebanks or not, but it's listed on the guide they pinned in the resource pack forum.
  9. MadaxTheShadow

Wavebank Fixing music for Terraria 1.4.1.2 (and possibly beyond)

The game now has 90 songs. I recommend making a music pack instead of a wavebank, anyway
  10. MadaxTheShadow

Updated for the Don't Starve crossover.
  11. MadaxTheShadow

Music Pack Music Volume Slider resets to zero when changing biomes, interacting with enemies, etc.

I found one of my files had issues due to a high sample rate. 48000 seems to be max, all of the ones at 44100 didn't have any problems. Try opening the files in audacity or your audio editor of choice and export with a smaller sample rate if that's the case.
  12. MadaxTheShadow

PC Music_50 still does not transition into Music_51 in music packs

Have verified that I am in 1.4.2.2 on the menu screen.
Back
Top Bottom