Recent content by MadDogPeach

1. MadDogPeach

PC Proper introduction.

Hello there, Terraria can hook you pretty quickly with the amount of things that you can do. Tons of exploration and such. Always a good time to just poke around with friends.
  2. MadDogPeach

Hello.

Welcome to the forum, plenty of good information and people here. Im available if you have any questions.
  3. MadDogPeach

Have you tried to place his marker in a building?

Have you tried to place his marker in a building?
  4. MadDogPeach

PC A Guide to Early Hardmode and Mechanical Bosses

Ill try this out later today, Ive never been able to kill any of the mechanical bosses. It really hurts the exploration with the game when I hit this brick wall. I have a platform that is a fair ways up from the ground, not sure of the exact measurements, but the destroyer himself doesnt do any...
  5. MadDogPeach

Hello :D

Bravo, I managed to get the flippers and jellyfish necklace and some other things and now I never drown
  6. MadDogPeach

Im about to fire my terraria up right now.
  7. MadDogPeach

Hows it going, havnt played much in Expert. I have 137 hours logged right now, and Im loving the 1.3 update so far. Ill have to look you up on twitch sometime
  8. MadDogPeach

Hallo

So, can call me Peach, or whatever the hell. Have a good bit of experience on Terraria, Ive logged quite a bit of time in Terraria itself, and have restarted multiple times. Looking to maybe link up with some people, and just do the whole experience from scratch. No items, or anything special...
Back
Top Bottom