MaGe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Won holem how do find duke fishron worms easy?
    ShuVi
    ShuVi
    you can always go for layers of mushroom grass in the underground and try your luck there.. or use some of the guides available here on the forums.
    W1K
    W1K
    The easiest way I know is using Clentaminator to convert a big chunk of jungle into mushroom biome, as to maximize chances of spawn you need a biome at least as big as twice your screen (as the worm can only spawn off-screen and on mushroom biome grass). I'm not sure whether 2 water candles and battle potions improve spawn chances, but just in case I'd bring those along too. Lifeform Analyzer also helps.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    That works too. In my experience though, building a farm can spawn more truffle worms and makes it easier to catch them.
    Yes finally beat plantera and got pulse bow also need help with golem!! :)
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    Golem is easy. All you need to do is get rid of the traps in the arena and get some specter armor along with a magnet sphere. Use the specter mask until you get low on health, then switch to the hood until you're healed, then switch back to the mask.
    Whooohoo destroyed the destroyer and twins got full set of hallowed armor and hallowed repeater and megashark! :)Today maybe skeleton prime
    My class of choice is ranged! Getting adamanite repeater and got the ice bow already and also trying to get magic quiver!! :)
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    I spent DAYS trying to get Marrow, and I got THREE FRICKEN MAGIC QUIVERS INSTEAD
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    But I love ranger, it's my favorite
    MaGe
    MaGe
    I got good luck with it :D
    I might got a new item suggestion for 1.3.1 :D BUT I don`t now how to post pictures XD becouse im new in the forums!
    Randomfox720
    Randomfox720
    Pretty easy, if it's in a thread you can use the image tool at the top of the entry, then paste the the image location. If you're posting a status, type in (IMG)https://imglinkexapmle (/IMG) with [] instead of () hope it made sense :happy:
    aoleigN.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom