Recent content by Magi∆

1. Magi∆

ok yall over the years, i have been struggling with immense depression. I am now proud to say...

ok yall over the years, i have been struggling with immense depression. I am now proud to say that i have been put on lithium and i am doing much better. However, i am sad to say that i can no longer keep up with this forum. I have become very busy, which is why i haven't posted for a year...
  2. Magi∆

yo you're going without sleep too bruh cool

yo you're going without sleep too bruh cool
  3. Magi∆

this is probably the weirdest thing i can say when coming back here, but i will now be trying to...

this is probably the weirdest thing i can say when coming back here, but i will now be trying to beat a world record for sleep deprivation that was 18 days, 21 hours, and 40 minutes. I will be going for 19 straight days. wish me luck and i hope i dont die.
  4. Magi∆

hey guys... It's Pikachu with a tophat made of broccoli and a bowtie made of corn. Obviously...

hey guys... It's Pikachu with a tophat made of broccoli and a bowtie made of corn. Obviously. What did you THINK it was?
  5. Magi∆

soooo... i got access to Dall-e 2... and i am now messing around with it.[ATTACH] so i pose the...

soooo... i got access to Dall-e 2... and i am now messing around with it. so i pose the question to you: should this be my new profile picture?
  6. Magi∆

yet another great song: [MEDIA]

yet another great song:
  7. Magi∆

1st one is a bop to me but also makes me feel sad for some reason. 2nd one is just a joke song.

1st one is a bop to me but also makes me feel sad for some reason. 2nd one is just a joke song.
  8. Magi∆

just a few music videos: [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

just a few music videos:
  9. Magi∆

Calling out to everyone who had the NewAdventure mod i'll give some info. It was a mod first...

Calling out to everyone who had the NewAdventure mod i'll give some info. It was a mod first made by a guy named destror in super old version tmodloader. Like, SUPER OLD. I joined in and helped them update it to a newer version of tmodloader, but it went under. the discord died and i lost...
  10. Magi∆

tModLoader New Adventure

um soooooo... new adventure went under. The person who was making the old gen version of the mod i lost contact with and i can no longer find any links to the 1.3 version of the mod to update it. I will look around my file sharing accounts for it. if i find it, i will totally try to continue the...
  11. Magi∆

however im having to find and edit other peoples boss scripts because the example mod one didnt...

however im having to find and edit other peoples boss scripts because the example mod one didnt work well for me
  12. Magi∆

alright an update on my mod. I once had an idea to make a mod that incorporated some things from...

alright an update on my mod. I once had an idea to make a mod that incorporated some things from DND. This mod will have things from my brain, DND, and Legend of Zelda. P.S. Im making a Majora boss right now.
  13. Magi∆

so im back to making terraria mods. my tmodloader finally works with developing mods again. I am...

so im back to making terraria mods. my tmodloader finally works with developing mods again. I am putting in the first easter egg. it involves fish and music. not saying anything else about it.
  14. Magi∆

hello peoples. if anyone is wondering why i'm not online, it is not because i am hiding from the...

hello peoples. if anyone is wondering why i'm not online, it is not because i am hiding from the government, the mafia, or because i am dead. it is simply because i have become quite a recluse lately, i have worsened social anxiety, and i have started to become even more cynical and hate people...
  15. Magi∆

basically its this terraria community forum newspaper i ran on this forum until news stopped...

basically its this terraria community forum newspaper i ran on this forum until news stopped happening and i got distracted with other things in my life
Back
Top Bottom