• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Magi∆'s latest activity

• Magi∆
    Magi∆ commented on Magi∆'s profile post.
    i will still happily try to be active on the forums tho
  • Magi∆
    Magi∆ updated their status.
    Frends... countrymen... romans... lend me your ears. i'm sad to say that i rarely play terraria anymore. minecraft has won me over. im...
  • Magi∆
    clcik pwese
  • Magi∆
    hello! i currently am working on a boss named the emerald king, and i want him to jump around like the king slime. can someone edit my...
  • Magi∆
    Magi∆ commented on Magi∆'s profile post.
    and yes i;ll give credit in description
  • Magi∆
    so funny how i'm looking through a vanity contest thread to find a goat set for one of the people on my dev team for my newest mod
  • Magi∆
    Magi∆ replied to the thread New Player, have some questions..
    use your staff that summons a birdo in this. get 20 gel, and a gold crown. you will have to get a ruby and some gold for the gold crown...
  • Magi∆
    i AM a mod creator boi
  • Magi∆
    what happened to newadventure? maybe it died... i am in confusion becuase suddenly the server was gone
Top Bottom