Recent content by MaGicBush

1. M

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

The characters and things are way to small on my TV so I have to zoom.
  2. M

Xbox One 1.3 content and the future.

Whoever voted no makes no sense. If you don't want mods it wont effect you as you can just not use them..
  3. M

Im not sure about others, but I have to zoom in on my TV or everything is WAY to small. The UI is still horrible zoomed in and is to small, or the translucent setting gets in the way of the bg.
  4. M

Hammer/hardmode question

So my son and I are having trouble in hardmode. We killed the wall of flesh, and it didn't drop the pwnhammer like it was supposed to or it fell in the lava. Can we craft another one or? Now the game is in hardmode and even with molten lava armor and a shield we got off of expert mode world we...
  5. M

Hammer/hardmode question

So my son and I are having trouble in hardmode. We killed the wall of flesh, and it didn't drop the pwnhammer like it was supposed to or it fell in the lava. Can we craft another one or? Now the game is in hardmode and even with molten lava armor and a shield we got off of expert mode world we...
  6. M

Yea from what I have seen most people including myself think the UI is just to small and hard to read. Color might help a bit though on same colored backgrounds. And yes I sit about 6ft away but have a 60" and it's to hard to read still most of the time. Also my son and I were fighting the worm...
  7. M

I have the same issue in some areas its to hard to see the inventory and crafting screen. It's also very small text and we have to get up close to the screen even though I have a 60" TV lol.
  8. M

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Hrm I'm not liking the new inventory layout I can't read it on my TV(split screen) as the text is small and the translucent bg is making it even harder.
  9. M

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Woo finally. Thanks for the update and hard work! My son and I stopped playing last year waiting for this patch. So glad to start playing again today!
Back
Top Bottom