Recent content by MagicHutch

1. MagicHutch

Resolved New Music Pack Songs Not Looping [Resolved, it's an issue with MP3s]

Turns out it is. I asked Leinfors and it's an issue with MP3s that they are working to fix. Thank you!
  2. MagicHutch

Resolved New Music Pack Songs Not Looping [Resolved, it's an issue with MP3s]

Hello! I have made a music pack for Terraria with the new 1.4.2 update. Everything works fine except for one thing - the music doesn't loop. Each song will play once, then stop. Is this an issue with my pack specifically, or a bug in the update? Here is my music pack: Steam Workshop::Unofficial...
  3. MagicHutch

PC Using ice rod on doors causes strange client-side behavior and renders Lihzahrd door unusable

This may work on singleplayer too. When using ice rod on the middle block of a door it breaks for everyone else on the server. For me the door drops the item but I can mine the door and get the item again. I attempted this on the temple door and I have to hoik through now because the ice block...
  4. MagicHutch

PC Wall of Flesh takes a very long time to despawn in multiplayer after we've all died

I would've gone down to check but pylon was kil
  5. MagicHutch

PC Wall of Flesh takes a very long time to despawn in multiplayer after we've all died

Back with another bug report! So my friends and I are doing expert mode for the first time and we all stink so we've lost to the WoF a few times now even in hardmode. After we've all died and respawned back at base, the WoF appears to be stationary on the map and it doesn't despawn for a while...
  6. MagicHutch

**REPORTED** You can use emotes you haven’t unlocked from command line

It’s that simple. I’m pre-hardmode but I can do /moonlord, even though I haven’t unlocked the emote, and the emote will show up. To be honest I’m not sure if this is intended or not. Also I feel should be changed to /eol for consistency.
  7. MagicHutch

Sprites New biome-specific blocks

The snow is turning red... I think I might be dead
  8. MagicHutch

Biomes & Nature Music for Underground Jungle and Underground Desert

I was thinking the desert could be based off of sandstorm music. Jungle could just be something cool sounding (I guess that’s the whole point of a soundtrack)
  9. MagicHutch

Biomes & Nature Music for Underground Jungle and Underground Desert

Hey! I’m not sure if this is part of 1.3.6, but for more biome consistency perhaps soundtracks for the underground jungle and desert could be added. -MagicHutch
Back
Top Bottom