• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Recent content by Npx7777

1. Npx7777

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

Very exciting news and the new art looks amazing, but I hope by April/May the 1.4 update for console finally comes out other than that looks amazing so far keep up the work
  2. Npx7777

Mobile Stacked items and the void bag

I have a similar problem but it is on the switch I would have 999 smove granite block and when I would craft this into platforms (i using this for Dungen garden)instead of the 1998 platforms I get 306 platforms
  3. Npx7777

VILLAGE AREA

Sound cool but how would the cultist spawn?
  4. Npx7777

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

I have a question(This may sound stupid) but when the 1.4 update comes to console will the world just change on its own or do we have to start a new world to get all of the 1.4 content? Also when I try to get my Xbox 360 world to my Xbox One it takes so long to load and I still haven't gotten it...
  5. Npx7777

no and yes
  6. Npx7777

ChimeraWarden, Sorry for the mad reaction I just get mad easy

ChimeraWarden, Sorry for the mad reaction I just get mad easy
  7. Npx7777

Really amazing news. the texture packs look amazing(and at times terrifying) :happy::)But I'm a console player so will there be a steam workshop-like thing for console and mobile or is it just pc? o_O
  8. Npx7777

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

yes that can happen is in the game
  9. Npx7777

A Consumable Made From Life Fruit

how about life fruit can be crafted in to life force potions
  10. Npx7777

PC Terraria Minigames

Looks cool but I'm a console player :sigh: and my "PC" is a chromebook(also note that it doesn't support Linux)
  11. Npx7777

Should I switch to pc?

it worth it because you get the 1.4 update/severs to play/tmodloader/it really cheap compared to the console(Please note that I'm a console player
  12. Npx7777

Should I switch to pc?

what are you talking about it's only 10-5 bucks
  13. Npx7777

Newer Terrain

I personally think that forests should be longer(I play on console)
Top Bottom