Recent content by majora_787

1. majora_787

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

I looked it up, I actually had no idea those three enemies were any kind of mutually exclusive. That's pretty interesting.
  2. majora_787

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Skeletron can be summoned via the Clothier Voodoo Doll. Sounds like the dungeon guardian however might not require killing it to fill in its data. It's also not impossible to get crimson and corruption in the same bestiary when you can import seeds from one world to another and create a new...
  3. majora_787

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I wouldn't say I'm complaining, I'm pretty pumped for this. But if I enter hardmode and the instantaneous line of corruption eradicates the will for NPCs to live in a town I make I'll be slightly irate. But it is what it is.
  4. majora_787

Admittedly I feel like letting NPCs use pylons would be way more of a mistake than it sounds like. With enough pylons (like half a dozen), you'd have no idea where anyone is at any given time. The Guide would probably end up in hell and summon the wall of flesh on his own and shut the pylons...
  5. majora_787

As far as I can tell, nothing about what is considered a valid house is changing. NPCs seem to just be responding to what other NPCs live within a certain radius, and also to how many NPCs live in that radius. I don't think the goal is to thwart the hotel / prison building style, but more to...
  6. majora_787

Reading input on this, this sounds like a really cool level of depth to help with things through the game. I'm definitely going to have to echo that concern though of entering hardmode--those big strips of hallow and corruption/crimson could throw things right in the trash if you put in a lot of...
  7. majora_787

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

As far as I know, for a long time the goal was to have 1.3.6 released at the end of the year. Though I believe last month Cenx implied it would probably not be finished this year. When precisely, we don't really know. Until we get confirmation to the contrary, though, I'm just hoping it is able...
  8. majora_787

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

I really look forward to having more reasons to jump back into vanilla Terraria. Even if it's been a long time at this point, all of these odds and ends coming out around this update keep making me more and more curious about it.
  9. majora_787

1.3.6 Background Preview

I admittedly wasn't sure how much I cared for the new backgrounds spoiler when I saw the ocean one, but seeing more background variety for the Crimson and Corruption is pretty great. It really helps more-visited places feel a lot less stale after so many playthroughs.
  10. majora_787

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I've run into an issue recently using the laser drill where when using the smartcursor, it automatically focuses any trees that are in range of the drill instead of mining at the blocks right near me. I don't know if this just came up in this patch, but I did run into that just today.
  11. majora_787

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

It's definitely not the best armor, but you can easily get 2-3 ancient fragments from one sandstorm. The only issue is, for summoners, if you have spider armor or even something better, there's not much of a point to it. And it's pretty likely that you'll have a better alternative if you have...
  12. majora_787

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

This is my only real problem with this update. I was hoping that it would be used as an opportunity to give more substance to early-game summoners, who at this point have one armor set and three minion options. Though giving more substance to the desert in general was pretty appreciated, and I...
  13. majora_787

PC 1.3.0.5

This is a pretty good hotfix. The only issue I can conceivably see with 1.3 right now with these fixes to probes, events, and the moon lord is the Cultist not having an expert mode drop. Each of these fixes has been pretty spot-on and effective on patching things up.
  14. majora_787

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

I was playing with some friends and we literally found at least seven probes within three in-game days. And just today I found another four. It's really messing with the moon lord farming and I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do with all of these martian outfits, electrosphere...
  15. majora_787

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

I really hope they tone down martian probes soon. Or maybe switch things around so there's a summon item after you beat the martians the first time. I am so sick and tired of seeing them. It's like when wyverns were first implemented into the game, except instead of one hardmode enemy it's a...
Back
Top Bottom