Recent content by MajorMalfunction

1. MajorMalfunction

PS4 PS5 game crashed, lost Zenith I'd just made

I'd had a chest with all the swords required to make a Zenith, in preparation for this update. I made the Zenith and was running around testing it out. All in all I was in my game for maybe 5 minutes. It crashed and upon reloading the Zenith was gone and reverted back to the Meowmere I'd had...
  2. MajorMalfunction

Xbox One Tavernskeep npc

Still no tavernkeep respawn on my main world. Luckily I found one on an alt world and kept him prisoner in a small box until he could teleport to base but I'd really like for him to be available every world.
  3. MajorMalfunction

Xbox One Tavernskeep npc

Same thing has happened to us on PS4. We're going to log in again tomorrow and hope he respawns but it's been over a week in game and he hasn't come back after wandering off and getting killed.
  4. MajorMalfunction

PS4 Legacy world - fire trap freezes game

Thanks, I did save a clip to the PS4 but with the holidays haven't moved it over to my PC yet. I'll get on that.
  5. MajorMalfunction

PS4 Legacy world - fire trap freezes game

For the first time since converting this world I decided to visit my hard mode dungeon farm, in which I made an area full of spike, spear & fire traps to farm for wisps and other goodies. The game froze and had to be shut down via PS button when approaching the dungeon overland or in flying in...
  6. MajorMalfunction

PS4 Crafting & Quick Sort Bugs

I found another thread about this issue from a few months ago, note that my friend was not mining at the time this would happen. We would both be in base sorting inventory.
  7. MajorMalfunction

PS4 Crafting & Quick Sort Bugs

I was playing Terraria for the first time in ages last night with a friend in local split screen mode. We started a new world on old characters. I would be able to use crafting stations normally and then for no discernible reason I couldn't craft anymore. I could open the crafting interface but...
  8. MajorMalfunction

Xbox One Unable to open treasure bags or presents on Xbox One

On PS4 you highlight it in your inventory and press L2. Don't have it in the hotbar, just in the inventory. Probably the same for Xbox.
  9. MajorMalfunction

PS4 1.10: Game crash during Moon Lord fight.

Throwing my hat into the "moonlord battle crashed our game" ring. Local multiplayer. We got through everything up until the Moonlord spawned, fought him for maybe 60-90 seconds and then the game went blue screen. I sent the crash report via PSN. Me and my kid were both wearing beetle armor (I...
  10. MajorMalfunction

Thank you. I luckily had all my saves backed up on thumb drive before the original patch so I...

Thank you. I luckily had all my saves backed up on thumb drive before the original patch so I deleted everything including the game, redownloaded it and then reinstalled my saves. It's working great now. Just a little lag spike here & there in local multiplayer but we can live with it.
  11. MajorMalfunction

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Ahhh, that never occurred to me, thank you!
  12. MajorMalfunction

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

I was unable to play Terraria on the 1.3 update on PS4 until today after the latest patch, due to my main storage world not converting. The update solved that. My son and I have been playing this evening, put in about an hour and a half. We haven't experienced any of the issues that people have...
  13. MajorMalfunction

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Yay! My main storage world converted after this update and I'm able to play though now the new controls are confusing and my eyes can't really see well enough to make sense of the UI. But still, thank you so much for your hard work in getting this update out so quickly. It will be nice to play...
  14. MajorMalfunction

PS4 Is there any way to revert game to before the update?

Yeah, I saw that. I am assuming that my usual pattern of bad luck will hold and my world will be lost forever. I wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised though.
  15. MajorMalfunction

PS4 Is there any way to revert game to before the update?

The hotfix that was pushed the other day did not fix any of the issues I am having in-game, especially not the corruption of my storage/main world on conversion. Is there any way that we can revert our game to the version before the 1.07 update?
Back
Top Bottom