Recent content by Malicer

1. Malicer

PC How to Quickly and Easily Beat the Eater of Worlds, Even in Expert Mode

After the 1.3 update, naturally I wanted to try out expert mode. I figured that with 1000+ hours played that I should still be fine, but then I got slaughtered by the Eater of Worlds multiple times. Once I tried this and saw how well this works, I figured I could save someone else that...
  2. Malicer

Post Your 1.3 base here!

Ugh, I've rebuild my base three times already. I want to use some of the new materials but I'm so indecisive about what I like. When I finally start to not hate something I'll have to come add mine. These ones all look really fun. :/
  3. Malicer

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Ugh, the wait is figuratively killing me.
  4. Malicer

Malicer's Builds

Bump again for a new little build. I haven't been feeling well lately, so my pace has slowed, but I definitely haven't stopped building :)
  5. Malicer

Malicer's Builds

Bump! I added a new build to the thread. :) I'm actively working on a larger build, so I might post some smaller finished ones while I'm working on it and hopefully have it posted before the update.
  6. Malicer

Malicer's Builds

Hi everyone, I've been playing Terraria for a good few years now, and I think it's time to get some feedback on my builds (especially with the imminent update coming closer and closer). Sorry if the screen-capping is bad. I'm not used to this yet and put it together in MS paint lol. (Edit) I...
  7. Malicer

Paint

This is actually really helpful. I'm always having to waste paint to test different colors, so having a guide like this is really nice. Thanks! I wouldn't mind if you did a few more ;)
  8. Malicer

Adventure Time Tree Fort

Love this! I don't think it really needs more decoration. I think if you add much more it's going to start to look too cluttered. Right now it's a good balance. ^_^
Back
Top Bottom