DragonMals

Hi, I'm Mali! I'm a Star Scout, and I like Retro/Indie games and Terraria. You may know me as MaliDragon2006. If you do, then you've found me! I'm excited to be a part of the Terraria Community Forums.

While I started using this site in 2018, I didn't use it much until some peeps from Terraria Twitter moved here. They don't come here often but are still there when a new State of the Game gets posted. I've also come to appreciate the amazing Terraria community on this site, even without being in the official Discord server.

I enjoy adventure maps and playing Modded Terraria. I wish I could go back to vanilla, but I have Consolaria and Heartbeatarria (first one brings old gen console stuff to the game and the second one brings the exclusive chinese content) Although I don't play huge detailed, content mods such as Calamity much surprisingly, I'm still open to playthroughs with others. I have my reason for not liking it, either. I sometimes have a desire to play adventure maps with other people. Could you help me make this dream come true?
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile
  3. Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
Tree or Axe?
🌳
Occupation

Contact

Twitter
dragonmals
Steam
https://steamcommunity.com/id/DragonMals/
Microsoft Gamer Tag
DragonMals3785
Discord Tag
dragonmals
Youtube Page
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6YOMtkig9sEJZdgitQ9I4A

Signature

Hey! My name is Mali! also known as DragonMals, MaliDragon, or something else on another platform. My name will always be DragonMals, and if you see someone else that's named the same thing, but is found to act differently, chances are you're talking to a phony... I'm a Star Scout in Scouts BSA, and I'm a Retro/Indie enthusiast. I'm even making one myself called Project Whiteridge! If you can tell me a perfect place to post status updates about my Indie Game. That would be nice. ~w~

Now for the reason I made this account. I like Terraria, I see a forum dedicated to it. I started with a Draco pfp in 2018 and until 2023, I started to use this platform a lot more! This place seems all right, I guess. If you're wondering how I got into the game, it's caused by my father and a bit of my brother. They got me into this game and EVER SINCE, it's been a safe drug that's been embedded into me. I've started since 1.1 and have been playing ever since!

• Do you enjoy playing older video games, commonly known as "Retro games"? Some people mention they do, but not as much as they play newer games on PS4 or Switch consoles, which were released after the PS3/Wii/Xbox 360 era. What about you? Are there any old games you love to play, going back as far as the Atari era?
  • Another question I have for you is, "What's your favorite sport?" Also, "When, how, and why did you start playing Terraria?" What is your school status (ignore this if you're not in your equivalent in 7th and 8th grade cuz you're too young lol) how would you rate your school experience from kindergarten to now? Additionally, have you made any long-term friends during your time in school?
  • What outdoor things do you enjoy doing? How was your life during the Covid pandemic from 2020 to early 2023? Can you recall two activities you did in the past and still cherish the memories?
  • And most importantly, how'd you find Terraria?. If it's one or if it's the best game you've played, and) how would you rate the Terraria Community as a whole?

Sometimes, I'd honestly like to personally think that there's actually something wrong with how others feel about me. Every environment that I'm in, there's always this feeling where I want to get to know somebody without even trying to be friends with them but they would never take the chance to even do it.

A thing that I'd always like to understand ia: Why do people show themselves to be nice but when you try to test their positivity, it's completely against what they're expecting everyone to think about them? Think about those popular people that you've initially met when you and them were little. They suddenly become popular and all of a stiffen they don't speak to you anymore but their lives advertise to others that they're friendly and that they want friends.

I have this situation happen to me every single day of my damn life. When on the Terarria Community Fourms. Even to those popular people that they would cherry pick certain people to be friends with and won't take any second against other people. I won't go naming people because that's just innapropirate for me and will definitely cause arguments and the moderators don't want that on here.

Maybe it's because I'm rather statistical and take things seriously? Or that it's just that absolutely nothing is interesting about me? I don't want to flaunt in anyway, but I'm built compared to everyone else you're interested in, and a lot of people dislike those that are built different. My ideologies about everything everyone likes are different, my taste in gaming is unique, I don't know much about the internet-- all of these attributes to normal people would just believe that I'm just a boring ahh person.

As much as it would be happy to mention this to me, I don't imagine that ever happening because nobody checks other people's signatures. But if you by any chance see this, come message me about it. Maybe I can get to know you a little better. If you'd actually want to do that, I guess. I'm not really great at social.

If you have any other inquiries, visit my profile, or use the AMA thread I created. Let's be friends! Check out my Steam account and the PC that I own. I am not fond of politics or controversies except when it personally impacts me. Perhaps we can play Modded or Vanilla Terraria together. Please ask me if you are interested.

Mali Steam Signature - SteamId for DragonMals, real name DragonMals

Following

Trophies

1. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  2. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  3. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  4. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  5. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  6. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  7. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  8. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  9. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  10. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  11. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  12. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom