1. man of flames

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

the last gen of everything is no longer supported m8
  2. man of flames

Console Shark statue found

it`s true its always one step forward and one step back
  3. man of flames

Console Shark statue found

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy every thing is better now, or is it? (dun dun daaaaaa!)
  4. man of flames

PS3 Cries real tears

ya GG rest in pepperonis 7th gen Xbox 360 is dead due to the lack of no more making new ones new games that come out on 7th gen alone are left to rot but it seems that Xbox is not going to kill the live service just yet:sigh:
  5. man of flames

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

sorry folks but it will be a tech spike. after 1.3 hit mobile your terraria will need a minimum clearance of 2 GIGA bytes of ram. (p.s to those i quoted your spelling i fixed in this)
  6. man of flames

dose your phone have 2 gb of ram?
  7. man of flames

probably the chests. do have them named to? that might eat away at your ram to
  8. man of flames

the scale will scale overtime when you inflict damage to mobs. rip strait from terraria Wikipedia: Beetle Scale Mail (Offensive) offers the Beetle Might-buff. This increases melee damage and speed by 10% when successfully attacking enemies. The boost is raised to 20% and 30% with further...
  9. man of flames

Console Hello from Pipeworks!

Im wondering how that tab or whatever that you equip mounts and ect. would work on the d-pad with a option toggled or defaulted to the analog sticks?
  10. man of flames

GG rest in pepperonis 7 gen maybe the option to get a job next year in the summer can get me a xbox s my enthusiasm for job money next year::D my enthusiasm for the discontinuation for 7th gen:;(
  11. man of flames

Xbox 360 Palm Trees wont grow?

it even when you posted your post a update has been released for console that fixed that and added things
  12. man of flames

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

that`s how it worked for me on Xbox 360
  13. man of flames

if anyone has trouble with the stylist you need a valid house before the webbed stylist appears.
  14. man of flames

thank god the update is coming tomorrow, I have been watching this thread for a while and rejoiced when we learned that Xbox will finally be free of the cert. stage
Back
Top Bottom