Recent content by Managor

1. M

Working as Designed Desertification progress bar won't move

Yes, they take time but every other step has the progress bar move and not look like a softlock.
  2. M

Yes it does. Smaller worlds mean less time spent looking like you're stuck. I see that as irrelevant to the fact that this is still a problem.
  3. M

When generating a new world, the progress bar stops doing anything on the desertification step as shown here: When choosing the Master world option, this step takes significantly longer. Long enough that I originally thought that the game got soft locked:
  4. M

Alt-tabbing sometimes prevents the mouse from going below a certain threshold

In case it helps locate the culprit code, I've found out that the best way to break out of this bug is to first get the focus off of Terraria by clicking on something on the second monitor, then bringing Terraria back up by clicking on the task bar, then alt-tabbing out of Terraria and then...
  5. M

Alt-tabbing sometimes prevents the mouse from going below a certain threshold

Demonstrative video: When alt-tabbing on Linux, sometimes the mouse is unable to go all the way down to the bottom of the screen. According to Ethan Lee, the bug isn't with FNA, but Terraria doing additional window boundary checks which the compositor doesn't like.
  6. M

Working as Designed Lava on the foreground of the underworld blends into the background

This image is an example. In the image I am standing in a thin layer of lava but it is not immediately apparent. A friend of mine has to turn off the background every time when going to the underworld to be safe. I love how the backgrounds look but there is a functional problem here
Back
Top Bottom