• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by ManaUser

1. ManaUser

How to dig under sand (solo) in 11 easy steps.

This is true, and that's actually what will happen if you attempt my old in instructions above, too. It useful if you want to mine a bunch of sand, but unfortunate if you'd prefer to go through/under the sand without disturbing it. None the less, mining all the sand this way and then re-placing...
  2. ManaUser

Tool Terraria Portable (GOG.COM ONLY)

I don't hold it against you. This kind of task is inherently risky I suppose, and I should have been more careful. It's too bad Terraria doesn't have an option to change its save folder through the command line, like some games do. That would by alot safer than having to mess with the save...
  3. ManaUser

Tool Terraria Portable (GOG.COM ONLY)

Please be careful with this thing. I was experimenting with this and somehow ended up with all my Terraria save data deleted. (I had a backup, though not quite as recent as I'd have liked, so it wasn't a complete disaster.) Yes I probably did something wrong, but none the less, I would advise...
  4. ManaUser

Hmm... Maybe you could combine the techniques. What if instead of a bomb, you used an actuator and a timer?
  5. ManaUser

I'm afraid not. Sand collapses into actuated blocks now. This change was apparently made to support a new type of trap in the underground desert.
  6. ManaUser

Working as Designed Whips can hit certain types of enemies in walls

Sounds normal, ordinary melee weapons can do that too. It might a little weird with whips since they have a longer reach, but I always assumed it was intended. Like if there's a wraith about to pop out of the wall next to you, it only seems fair that you can hit it with your sword before it...
  7. ManaUser

Slim Player & Female NPC Texture packs

The descriptions for each frame and the overlay both really help. I had just extracted a couple of random armors, and they probably weren't the best examples, as they evidently had minimal sleeves, leaving not much work from in some of those frames. Much clearer now. Thanks, I appreciate it.
  8. ManaUser

Slim Player & Female NPC Texture packs

Sorry for the tangent question, but you seem like the best person to ask. Is there a detailed guide or template for the new player/armor sprite sheet format around somewhere? I'm having a little trouble making sense of it, especially the sheets that that just have a few pixels on them...
  9. ManaUser

Invisible Finch Nest

Pretty cool. I was afraid it might look funny without the nest, but it actually looks really good.
  10. ManaUser

PC How do I make a texture pack?

Darn, that's unfortunate. The one graphic change I was actually hoping to make is an enlarged cursor. I guess I'll have to keep doing that by replacing the XNBs. :merchantsad:
  11. ManaUser

Working as Designed Legendary Terrarian Yo-yo

Interesting, check this out: https://onedropyoyos.com/yoyos/legendary-terrarian/ It's kind of a weird press release, because the One Drop people clearly don't actually know Terraria very well, but it looks like there might have been some change on this. Probably not a bug.
  12. ManaUser

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

As I read through these updates (out of order) it occurs to me that Journey mode is probably just the thing for the aesthetic builders who are concerned the new happiness system. Since you'll be able to create items for free, it sounds like any worries about prices will be a thing of the past.
  13. ManaUser

How to set up bubbles with liquid?

If you want to make a bubble full of liquid (and have it stay) you need to make a ring of bubble blocks and put the liquid in the middle, rather than putting liquid directly onto the bubbles.
  14. ManaUser

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Bubble Spell? That's freakin' Razorblade Typhoon you're talkin' 'bout! One of my favorite items in the game. As you can imagine (see username) I tend to focus on magic, and it's one of the strongest magic weapons short of the Moonlord stuff. The projectiles have both seeking a piercing, which...
  15. ManaUser

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So GOG players aren't supported anymore? :( No work-around or anything?
Top Bottom