Recent content by Manipulator

1. Manipulator

Map-Adventure Infinity - Massive Sandbox Adventure Map. Hardmode Start

Just checking in on the forums. If you played I hope you enjoyed it haha
  2. Manipulator

Map-Adventure MASSIVE NEW ADVENTURE MAP - INFINITY - OPEN WORLD ADVENTURE MAP (PROMO)

its done. you can find it at https://www.curseforge.com/terraria/maps?filter-sort=1
  3. Manipulator

Map-Adventure Infinity - Massive Sandbox Adventure Map. Hardmode Start

Welcome to Infinity! This is a Massive sandbox adventure map aimed at enhancing the vanilla Terraria experience while adding in adventure/dungeon aspects. The entire world is completely remade with plenty of unique Dungeons and biomes to explore. There's always something new to Find! This map...
  4. Manipulator

Map-Adventure MASSIVE NEW ADVENTURE MAP - INFINITY - OPEN WORLD ADVENTURE MAP (PROMO)

currently just testing it right now. should be good before january ;)
  5. Manipulator

Im about to finish a HUGE sandbox adventure map and thought id try and get some awareness before i release it for everyone to play! so heres a video showcasing the kinda environments you can expect. Promo Video ^^^^^^^^^ Any questions are welcome :) The goal was a more rewarding vanilla...
  6. Manipulator

Recruiting Builders for Huge Open World Map.

updated my name. its Ziggerath now.
  7. Manipulator

I added a Jackcloud01 is that you? thats all that came up
  8. Manipulator

whats your steam account?
  9. Manipulator

I'm building a custom map on a large world and need some help... What im going for is a map where you get a blend of classic terraria and red cloud gameplay. its a world riddled with dungeons, puzzles, mazes and plenty of places to explore and progress through the game. of course mining to...
  10. Manipulator

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

My list of what would make for cool achievements. 1. Kill 100 bunnies 2. killing wyvern underground or hell? 3. breaking 1000 blocks/ breaking 100,000 blocks 4. complete your map 5. die in space 6. kill any 2/3/4/5 bosses within 5 seconds of eachother 7. when you buy every possible item from...
Back
Top Bottom