Recent content by Maoz

1. Maoz

yes, it's gone

yes, it's gone
  2. Maoz

Welp, accidentally removed a file from VS, it didn't even appeared on Recycle Bin. im done...

Welp, accidentally removed a file from VS, it didn't even appeared on Recycle Bin. im done...
  3. Maoz

ded

ded
  4. Maoz

tModLoader Help please, and thank you.

I just edit the code above, didn't know there is two [CoconutMilk] folder inside
  5. Maoz

using Terraria; //Add this one as well using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace docs3.ni.northiowa.org.Students.2021.Priceco.My Documents.My Games.Terraria.ModLoader.Mod Sources.CoconutMilk.CoconutMilk.Items.weapons.Shotty { public class Shotty : ModItem { public...
  6. Maoz

Ah, okay. Maybe this will do: using Terraria; //Add this one as well using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace docs3.ni.northiowa.org.Students.2021.Priceco.My Documents.My Games.Terraria.ModLoader.Mod Sources.CoconutMilk.CoconutMilk.Items.weapons.Shotty { public class Shotty ...
  7. Maoz

namespace CoconutMilk.Items.weapons.Shotty { //Insert code here } Can you show the full code again?
  8. Maoz

You missed { on the code, re-check the code.
  9. Maoz

namespace CoconutMilk.Items.weapons.Shotty //Just add this, don't put two That should worked if there's already sprite inside. no?
  10. Maoz

You just need one for every items, two doesn't work. namespace is the location of where the resource is located.
  11. Maoz

If the folder directory changed, you need to change the one inside the code as well. Just locate the directory from the code, where there is your code and its image: namespace CoconutMilk.Items.weapons //The current directory for both the code and the resource [if the directory changed, you...
  12. Maoz

The error shows that it detect no resource/texture for the code, both the code file [.cs] and texture/sprite [.png] must be on the same directory and must have the same name, example like [testcode.cs] and [testcode.png]. Example like: namespace CoconutMilk.Items.weapons //This is the code...
  13. Maoz

I missed [;] in the code, whoops... item.crit = 10; //1-100, just another thing you need for critical strike chance
Back
Top Bottom