Recent content by Maplecat

1. Maplecat

tModLoader 《Dancing with the Dragon mod》-Add a special summoned beast type

Steam Workshop::Dancing With The Dragon Dancing with the Dragon has been ported to tml1.4!! After tml went to version 1.4, our program leader couldn't run 1.4 for a long time, but recently solved the problem! There are huge code differences between tml1.4 and previous versions, we still need...
  2. Maplecat

ooo I really haven't spoken here in a long time.🤣[ATTACH][ATTACH]

ooo I really haven't spoken here in a long time.🤣
  3. Maplecat

v0.30 update -Added Corruption/Crimson Dragon (Youth) -Added Jungle Dragon (Youth) -Added Hallow baby dragon -Added a hidden ocean dragon (hint: hard mode/fishing)
  4. Maplecat

First equip the dragon you want to use (placed in the accessory), then use the Dragon Controlling Wand Left button: Make the dragon take the initiative to attack Right click: Let the dragon use the sentry ability
  5. Maplecat

Blue bee traces are dropped by Glowing Mushroom biome and bee series monsters
  6. Maplecat

We will consider the feasibility of becoming a mount or pet. As for the weapons in other mods that make dragons easily replaced, this is not a problem we can control. After all, the process of many mods has been extended a lot, and the weapons will naturally be much stronger in the end.
  7. Maplecat

Despite the slow progress, we are still working hard! Some leaks...
  8. Maplecat

[ATTACH]We need more dragon bosses. 👀

We need more dragon bosses. 👀
  9. Maplecat

NO, but I have plans to add more dragon mounts in the future.
  10. Maplecat

Although the progress is slow, we are still working! I created a discord server, welcome to join! Join the Dancing with the Dragon mod Discord Server! At the same time the first demo version has been launched, welcome to play and give us suggestions and feedback bugs.:joy: Dancing with the...
  11. Maplecat

So... this is a design drawing of a powerful boss in the mod I am making. I can predict that the...

So... this is a design drawing of a powerful boss in the mod I am making. I can predict that the process of making it will be a difficult test.🤣
Back
Top Bottom