Recent content by marcoboyle

1. marcoboyle

Xbox One Game doesn't autosave?

It's attrocious. I don't even know what to say about it any more. The game is a garbage truck on fire since 1.3 and there are so many fundimentally broken parts of it I just shake my head at it now. Haven't even looked here for weeks because the game is so bad it's ruining it for me, and first...
  2. marcoboyle

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Yep I totally agree. I have a son who plays on my account and he lost his items because this 1.3 is to be frank, a bit of a steaming pile. (At least for now) having had several really good items deleted, he had a 8 year old thought that he could remedy the situation by redownloaded the character...
  3. marcoboyle

So was the option to upload and download your save data only there for cross save functionality? I thought it was so you could back up your world to the cloud in case you lost local data (in much the same way as it works on pc) if that is the case, why is there the option to download saved...
  4. marcoboyle

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Thanks bud, i do have another pc with plenty high specs,i was just using that as an example because i fashioned a media pc out of some old parts for under my tv, and happened to try terraria on it on occasions and it works great, like you say, if you turn down some graphical settings...
  5. marcoboyle

At the risk of a long reply, and going into the weeds a bit (sorry you can just ignore it if it gets tedious) Its never a 1 to 1 comparison if something runs well somewhere then it should automatically run well elsewhere. Of course. different hardware, different codebase, different engine etc...
  6. marcoboyle

The original console version bud. As in, pre 1.3 rewrite. On PS4 it's anything but stable right now. That's my point. It WAS stable, and now it's a bit of a garbage truck on fire. If you ARE talking about the pre 1.3 on Xbox or something ....hohoho boy, just you wait. You will PINE for the old...
  7. marcoboyle

thanks for the advice bud, I appreciate you trying to keep it reasonable and the posts r.e this topic to remain level headed (plenty are not as reasonable as you are) but i never said I knew what happened. I SPECIFICALLY said that I DIDNT know, and that this would just be my GUESS. And yes I've...
  8. marcoboyle

Wow, Look at that first major wave of bug fixes. And how fundimentally game breaking and common a good number of them are. Sheesh. That's not "stuff that slipped through the net". Within minutes of trying it, anyone could see major problems with it. You don't miss stuff like this. It just...
  9. marcoboyle

That would be a great use of the touchpad, when the map is up. But I doubt they will implement anything like that though, as they seem to be homogenising all the versions of terraria, so if the Xbox controller doesn't have a touchpad, then PS4 won't use it either it seems. Also btw pipeworks...
  10. marcoboyle

I may be remembering wrong but don't they show up on pc like that? With the pink dots representing the enemies? Isn't that why they show up on the old console build like that? What was the reasoning for deciding to not show enemies as pink dots? Also, just in terms of more feedback for UI...
  11. marcoboyle

I'm not really understanding the stance I read in a previous reply from pipeworks that the guide is for learning how to craft things and we weren't meant to be able to see everything craftable like the old console UI allowed us. That seems like backward logic to me. Just because it was...
  12. marcoboyle

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I got one earlier today, so they definitely are there. it was the first martian madness event, and my son froze it by dying when using the dragon... (even after i told him like 4 times that it would happen, im not salty about it at all lol) but when we restarted, it was back to 50% of the way...
  13. marcoboyle

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I've been the same as you, used controller to play on pc long before official support was added. The unofficial mod to do it was a bit janky but worked well e ought to get by. The official version is manageable but it's in no way comparable to the original console UI which was built with...
  14. marcoboyle

Seems bananas that they implemented the pc UI, and didn't bring in the functionality of things like interface opacity, interface zoom level, radial menus, and anything more than a very basic rebinding menu. Compared to the pc controller remapping menu it's so basic it's almost a waste of time as...
  15. marcoboyle

Not sure if it's related in any way but I just want to point out the utter INSANITY of the developers to choose to have transfer, drop and trash commands all bound to the EXACT SAME BUTTON - but dependant on context for it to change between functions when UI, and specifically inventory...
Back
Top Bottom