4. Marcos Moutta

how do I tell the ammount

how do I tell the ammount
  5. Marcos Moutta

كلب جرو لطيف اللسان

كلب جرو لطيف اللسان
  6. Marcos Moutta

Map keeps going all dark

I did a playthrough back in 1.4.0.x and this was a non issue so it was definitely introduced later
  7. Marcos Moutta

(IGNORE, I'M DUMB) Player's "slowness" in water disabled at random intervals

GOD I'M STUPID... SOMEONE DELETE THIS PLEASE
  8. Marcos Moutta

Map keeps going all dark

It fixes itself after I leave and enter the world. UPDATE: Might have to do with me pressing the windows key to look at other programs
  9. Marcos Moutta

(IGNORE, I'M DUMB) Player's "slowness" in water disabled at random intervals

Ever since I got the water walking boots, I've been having a weird issue - sometimes when I sink in water, the player doesn't start moving slowly as it should. Sometimes the effect doesn't last much, while on other occasions lasting up to 10 seconds. Unfortunately the only footage I managed to...
  10. Marcos Moutta

Terraria 1.1.2 - tConfig 0.35.2

Broken links? ~😢 I kinda want the difficulty adjuster
  11. Marcos Moutta

**REPORTED** Battle potion + blue candle makes turtles and dolphins spawn in my line of sight

I don't have a picture for this glitch because, well, if I took a screenshot it would just be a normal dolphin or turtle. When I take battle potion and let a blue candle sit on the ocean, if I walk to the center of the ocean with the terra spark boots, sometimes I can see dolphins and turtles...
Back
Top Bottom