Recent content by MarekPasteta

1. M

Mobile Will Terraria 1.4 change multiplayer on mobile?

I'm curious if the new update is going to change something about using PC hosted servers to play with friends?
  2. M

Resolved [Mobile] Able to connect locally but not external ip [PC-Hosted Server]

Hi, I have the same promblem as you and can't join my server throgh external IP. I don't know a lot about how to fix that problem, but I do know that Windows Firewall can sometimes block you from getting into your server so maybe try disabling it and connecting to the server. I'm not 100% sure...
  3. M

Mobile Can't join the PC hosted Mobile server

Nah, it still won't work. It just says "Connecting to (IP)" and then "Connection timeout"
  4. M

Mobile Can't join the PC hosted Mobile server

So I made a PC hosted Mobile server for Terraria and my friends and I can't join. I've forwarded the port 7777 to my router, set the IP to static and used the external IP (I'm on a different network than my PC) but it still won't work. Can someone please help?
  5. M

Resolved [Mobile] Cannot connect to pc hosted mobile server

So, I have the same problem as everyone. I started the server using my PC but even I can't connect because I'm on different network than my PC. I've tried using the external IP but it still won't work. Can anyone help?
Back
Top Bottom