Recent content by Mariocraft

1. Mariocraft

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Is there any way of playing this mod on mac, since the game launcher is not for mac and it's the same for the mod, when I try to open the .exe file it just says it is a windows program which can't be used for mac...
  2. Mariocraft

Mac No world and character files in finder.

Weird, a video I watched told me to go where I just went on the screenshot... I found the file, and I'm gonna try and put a world in it.
  3. Mariocraft

Mac No world and character files in finder.

I've already had this problem for a long time, first off, I had the files but the game didn't do the things that I edited in them. I fully downloaded terraria again, and the files are in the right spot. But, I don't have any world or character files. Although all things I had previously are...
  4. Mariocraft

Maps are VERY glitchy, I can download a map, do all the things I need to do with it, but it just...

Maps are VERY glitchy, I can download a map, do all the things I need to do with it, but it just DOESN'T show up on my terraria... A friend of mine tried it and it worked fine for her...
  5. Mariocraft

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

I don't know, it might be more expensive because, even though this isn't made by nintendo, all other games cost €44 (In our country, which is, a lot more than $15) It might be that the terraria game will have this price too, (I hope not ;) )
  6. Mariocraft

Woo 1.3 mac let's do this!

Woo 1.3 mac let's do this!
  7. Mariocraft

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

thanks a lot Skiphs, it all is working now!
  8. Mariocraft

@Skiphs HELP US!!! Me and bilala2001 followed the steps, but it says it isn't available on our platform, what do we do?!
  9. Mariocraft

Follow the guide at...

Follow the guide at http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-1-3-0-7-mac-linux-open-beta.27418/#post-637267 If it works for you please tell me.
  10. Mariocraft

It's here, and I can't download it... FFS!!!

It's here, and I can't download it... FFS!!!
  11. Mariocraft

Even though I select the beta box, it still says terraria isn't available on my currently platform.
  12. Mariocraft

Can someone here just do me a favor and reply here when its released, I'll read all replies

Can someone here just do me a favor and reply here when its released, I'll read all replies
  13. Mariocraft

Blame the moonlord for not dropping cheese.

Blame the moonlord for not dropping cheese.
  14. Mariocraft

EVERYONE BLAME... ehh... I don't wanna blame skiphs because he is awesome.. ehhh....... BLAME...

EVERYONE BLAME... ehh... I don't wanna blame skiphs because he is awesome.. ehhh....... BLAME... RED? yeah!!!
  15. Mariocraft

Indeed, there are tons of people here hyped for beta release!!!!

Indeed, there are tons of people here hyped for beta release!!!!
Back
Top Bottom