Recent content by MarisaG

1. MarisaG

Free shared dedicated server available...

Sorry, but I don't have any more free servers. Cheapest I have is $5/month...
  2. MarisaG

Hi, just saw this now, didnt get a email, so sorry. Yes I can give you a free server, on a shared host. It is free until cancelled or I have to let the server go. If you are still interested follow the instructions in the first message and I can get started on it...
  3. MarisaG

Happy to help - Go to the link in the first post in this thread and follow the steps in that message and I will get started quickly... Sorry didn't see this reply earlier. If you still want a server go to the link in the first post in this thread and follow the steps in that message and I will...
  4. MarisaG

Still have some free shared servers available! Please let me know if you are interested...
  5. MarisaG

Sent a message...
  6. MarisaG

Still have some free servers available - let me know if you want one!
  7. MarisaG

Hello! I have a free shared Terraria server available to first responder. Normally hosting is $14/month with first month free. This server is running under Ubuntu Linux, and it is located in a datacenter so no worries about power or network outages... This is a shared server so I may use it for...
  8. MarisaG

Public Terraria list?

Ah cool, thanks! Marisa
  9. MarisaG

Public Terraria list?

What do people think about having a list of public Terraria servers? They could be open or require an invite. I could set this up if you think anyone would use it...
  10. MarisaG

Hello, just got the Terraria itch!

Thanks, nice to meet you too!
  11. MarisaG

Resolved [PSVita] How do I connect my PSVita Terraria to my hosted server?

Yes, my vita version says crossplay only on ps3 and ps4...
  12. MarisaG

Linux How to add mods to the LinuxGSM install of Terraria?

I have the server up and running, but I don't know how to add mods to it. The LinuxGSM install went fine and I have it connecting with my Steam account and I can log into it, but I would like to add some mods. Anyone have any tips on doing this? Thx! Marisa
  13. MarisaG

Hmm, too bad. I guess I share the cloud version on my Vita?
  14. MarisaG

I see how to start my own game on the Vita, and I have severs running on dedicated machines that I can access fine from my desktop, but I can't figure out how to join those games on my Vita. Any help? Marisa
Back
Top Bottom