Recent content by Fry

1. Fry

I should make a new art thread here... I miss this community.

I should make a new art thread here... I miss this community.
  2. Fry

It's been so long since I was active on these forums, but hey, maybe that's about to change!

It's been so long since I was active on these forums, but hey, maybe that's about to change!
  3. Fry

What is your favourite mount?

I like the pigron mount. I just think it's neat. Also it runs at almost the exact same speed as a wyvern flies, so if you make a long platform in the sky, you can go running with wyverns :^)
  4. Fry

Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Fantastic builds! I love the attention to detail, and the clear themes in every build! The terraforming is especially fun, it really adds to the atmosphere!
  5. Fry

PC No more players needed!

No more players needed!
  6. Fry

Mr Creamy's Terraria Completionism

Excited to see the conclusion of this project! Been following from the shadows for a while.
  7. Fry

Loke's World

I get this question a lot, but unfortunately the answer is still the same. I lost all my old worlds two years ago, that includes the Orient Village. I haven't rebuilt it, as I don't much like it myself anymore, but I'm happy that you enjoyed it. Sorry to not be of any help. I do have videos on...
  8. Fry

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Torment - A world of death!

I LOVE this! This is without a doubt one of my new favorite Corruption/Crimson alts, wow. The theme is right down my alley, and these sprites are top tier. Amazing work dude!
  9. Fry

[PC] Looking for someone expierenced to play with :D

Hey, sent you a request on steam in case you're still looking for someone to play with!
  10. Fry

PC Any legitimate players want to play?

Hey, if you're still available, I'm in! I'm a very, very casual player haha. I take a lot of time with everything, and I love building. Honestly, I spend a little too much time just building when I'm on my own, that's why I'm looking to try some multiplayer. I figure it might help me progress at...
  11. Fry

Yeah sure, thanks. Makes sense since I'm not using the old name anymore.

Yeah sure, thanks. Makes sense since I'm not using the old name anymore.
  12. Fry

Haha, oh, I thought the comment gave it away lol. Sorry!

Haha, oh, I thought the comment gave it away lol. Sorry!
  13. Fry

I've been trying to get the hang of a new art program, so I doodled this just for the heck of...

I've been trying to get the hang of a new art program, so I doodled this just for the heck of it, haha. A lot has changed in the past 2 years: http://orig11.deviantart.net/ae41/f/2016/312/f/8/darthmorf_by_markatory-danrre1.png
  14. Fry

I'm surprised you're using that icon again after all this time! That makes me just a tiny bit...

I'm surprised you're using that icon again after all this time! That makes me just a tiny bit happy, haha.
  15. Fry

Nope, I get paid for my work now haha.

Nope, I get paid for my work now haha.
Back
Top Bottom